2. The Power of Intimacy (LEMON)

(Y)'s P.O.V.

I am relaxing in my HQ quarters after the training session. I mean, I'm already a trained zombie killer but Maxis needs me to rest and unwind, but what does she have in mind? What does Samantha Maxis have in mind to unwind after hard training?

Then, the door opens and Samantha Maxis appears. 'Hey, (Y).' Samantha said. 'Feeling a bit tense?'
'Yeah.' I said. 'Just ready to kill more zombies.' Samantha approaches me. 'Really?' She said. 'I can see you're ready.'
'Can I ask you something?' I said. 'Sure.' Said Samantha. 'Have you loved someone before?' I asked.
'Hadn't found a significant other, because of this battle against these zombies,' Said Samantha. 'But I think I have found one.'
'Really?' I said. Samantha smiles, 'I'm looking at him right now.' She said. 'Samantha?' I said. 'You're talking about me?'
Samantha nods. And soon, Samantha closes in to my face and playfully licks my lips. 'Mmmm.' Said Samantha. 'I have a feeling this is going to work out.' Samantha removes her goggles and headset and then starts to kiss me, tenderly. I warmed to the kiss, her warm plump lips touched my lips, I slowly put my arms round Samantha as she puts hers round mine, the kiss slowly becomes more passionate as she slowly slides her tongue in my mouth as I feel her tongue, our tongues collided. With every gentle moan from Samantha's mouth, I feel a nice warm scent of her warm, sweet breath. As we break from the kiss, I see her glowing purple eyes, as I looked down I saw I am a few inches from the ground. 'Oh, god.' I said. 'Want me to carry on?' Samantha asked. 'Yeah.' I said. As we continued kissing, I feel myself and Samantha floating. I caressed her thigh as we slowly rotate in the air, the purple energy surrounded us. Then Samantha lowers me on the bed with her on top of me. 'Beautiful.' I said. Samantha then uses her power to remove my shirt with her hands. I feel stimulated as Samantha removes my pants and boxers. 'You want to experience this more?' Said Samantha, 'Then let's begin.' She even removes her clothes with her powers. Now, were both naked. Samantha lowers herself on top of me and we continued making out. I nibbled on her neck. Samantha moans. Samantha goes into cowgirl and puts her hand on my bulge and massages it until it grew. Then she lowers herself and starts riding on me.

I was in awe as Samantha rode me and me locked hands as she bounced up and down, her breasts were jiggling. As we carried on, I put my hands on hips and thrusted up and down. As the pace quickens, I watch as the purple aura surrounds both of us, as she gets close to her limit, her eyes glowed purple. Within a few moments later, we climaxed. We looked at each other and smiled. We both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to see Samantha back in her uniform, I changed back to my outfit.
'Samantha?' I asked. 'What was that about?'
'I hadn't had that much sex for a long time.' Said Samantha. 'And you are perfect. For killing zombies and making out with me.'
'I see.' I said. I kissed Samantha on the lips and I leave to get ready for the mission, as I walked I saw a vision of four people that Maxis was talking about. 'That Maxis chick was right about you, (Y),' Said Tank Dempsey, 'Indeed, he is the true demon slayer.' Said Takeo. 'Dah! He's a strong powerful bear! That tears zombies apart with his bare hands.' Said Nikolai. I looked and saw Edward Richthofen. 'Everyone including Samantha Maxis are counting on you.' Said Richthofen. I smiled as they slowly vanish I turned to see Samantha smiling. And I embrace her.

Timeskip.

I arrive at the destination and jumped off the helicopter armed and ready. 'Time for these undead scumbags to die again.'
Samantha stands besides me and she nods. 'Agreed.' Said Samantha. 'Let's get to work.'

As we charge to the horde of zombies with Samantha by my side, we make a deadly team of zombie killers.

THE END

(A/N)

That's the Samantha Maxis X Male Reader story done, again this is the adult Samantha Maxis from Call of Duty Black ops Cold War.

Hope you enjoyed it, stay safe.