Getting Drunk #3 (Aftermath)

You: *Having a hangover*

2pVanoss: *Brings a cup of water & a medicine* Y/N, I got you some medicine from Mini. *Sits next to you on the bed* You feeling alright? *Puts his hand on your cheek* You were pretty drunk last night. . . *Caresses your cheek* I'll take a day off from missions & keep an eye on you, alright? *Kisses your forehead*

You: *Having a hangover*

2pWildcat: *Brings a cup of tea & a medicine* Y/N? I-I made you a tea. D-Delirious said this will help you with headache, a-and I got medicines for you. *Sits next to you on the bed, then frowns* I wish I can. . .make your hangover disappear. . .*Smiles* D-Don't worry, I will take care of you!

You: *Having a hangover*

2pMiniLadd: *Brings a medkit & a cup of water* . . .*Pulls out your arm from the blanket, then injects a medicine* There, you should be all good. Just get some rest. *Sits on a chair & starts reading* Bother me, if you need something.

You: *Having a hangover*

2pTerroriser: *Brings a potion, and a wet towel* Y/N, are you okay? *Sits next to you on the bed* Sorry that you got a hangover, you didn't drink the potion last night, but don't worry! I got you another medicine, after few hours, you should be all good. *Gently puts a towel on your forehead* I'll take care of you, so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. *Smiles*

You: *Having a hangover*

2pMoo: *Brings a potion* Hey, morning. *Sits next to you on the bed* So uh. . .you were deadass drunk last night, so I got you a potion. . .Brian said it may take few hours to work, so uh. . .*blush* within those few hours. . .I'll keep an eye on you. . .got that?

You: *Having a hangover*

2pNogla: *Laying next to you, naked* Last night was pretty fun~. You were so adorable, and I hope I didn't go so. . . *Places his hand on your cheek, leans in & whispers* rough on you~. It was fun till you vomited all over my clothes. . . *Giggles* I'm just kidding~, there's medicine & water already prepared for you~. *Kisses your cheek* I wasn't kidding about you being adorable~, you ALWAYS are~.

You: *Having a hangover*

2pLui: *Brings a cup of water & medicine* Hey, you awake? *Sits down next to you on the bed* Jeez, you were drunk last night, of course you'd get a hangover. I got you water & medicine, so this'll help you. *Holds your hand* If you feel pain, let me know immediately, alright?

You: *Having a hangover*

2pBasically: *Brings a medicine & tea* Y/N, are you feeling alright? *Sits next to you on the bed* I brought you a medicine, and made a tea that'll help you ease your hangover. Do you need help drinking? Or changing clothes? Let me know, okay?

You: *Having a hangover*

2pCaRtOoNz: *Laying next to you, & yawns* What time is it? *Sits up, looks at you* Oh, you look like you're having a bad morning. . . .Oh yeah! You were drunky last night! *Gets out of bed* I think you got the thing called, 'Rope over your neck', or was it, 'Hangover'. Anyways, I'm gonna call Delirious & get you some medicine & shit. It'll be quick, babe.

You: *Having a hangover*

2pBryce: *Brings a cup of tea & medicine* Y/N, how are you feeling? *Sits next to you on the bed* You must be having a hangover. I made a tea, Delirious said this will help you out from hangover. *Kisses your forehead* You'll soon feel alright, Y/N, and I'll be right beside you if you need anything. *Smiles softly*

You: *Having a hangover*

2pDelirious: *Brings a tea & medicine* . . .? . . .? *Sits next to you on the bed* . . . *Takes your hand* . . . (Y/N, are you okay? Are you in pain? I made you a tea to help you out, and don't worry, I'll take care of you today. You'll be back to your normal state in no time.)

You: *Having a hangover*

2pOhm: *Brings a cup of water & medicine* Oh my love, good morning~, are you alright? *Sits next to you on the bed* Oh my poor love. . .I brought you a medicine. *Kisses your head & hugs you softly* Don't worry, Ohmie is here to take care of you, my love. If you have a morning wood, I'd happily take care of it~. Also. . .did you had some fun drinking~? *Pouts* WITHOUT ME?

You: *Having a hangover*

2pDroidd: *Brings a medicine & cup of water* Are you alright, Y/N? *Sits next to you on the bed* Do you feel pain? I got you a medicine. *Gently pats your head* It'll go away soon, for now, take some medicine and rest, okay? Let me know if you want anything else. *Kisses your forehead*

You: *Having a hangover*

2pJiggly: *Brings a cup of water & medicine* Good morning, my angel. *Sits next to you on the bed* Are you alright? *Places his hand on your cheek* You were quite drunk last night, so you may have a hangover. Don't worry, I have medicines ready for you. Have some rest today, and I'll do anything & everything I can to help you. *Kisses you softly*

You: *Having a hangover*

2p407: *Brings a medicine & cup of water* Y/N! I'm glad you're awake! *Sits next to you on the bed* Man, I wanted to drink with you, and my question isn't answered yet. Did you drink with another man? If so, I'm NEVER gonna let you drink without me, okay? Now, first, I got some medicines for you.

(Which one of their reaction did you like to see~?

Comment if you have any suggestions for the 2pBBS to react.)