Warnings and Information

Hello! Author Abel here! So I will be explaining this and giving the warning for this book. I recommend that only 16+ should read this.

Warnings: If you do not like the following or are uncomfortable with it please leave now.

LGBTQ+

Angst

Cursing

Possible Lemons

Depressing things

Bullying (Angry Pomeranian)

Attempted suicide

Self Harm

Yelling

Other things that I can't think of

Alright! If you are not comfortable with any of these topics then please leave. If you are NOT 16 or older please leave.

Info: About you and the story

Name: Y/N L/N, or N/N (Your Name, Last Name, Nickname)

Age: 16

Things you may need to know: F/I/C (Favorite Ice cream) F/F (Favorite Food) H/C (Hair Color) H/L (Hair Length) E/C (Eye Color) S/C (Skin Color)  F/D (Favorite Drink) F/C or F/S (Favorite Candy or Favorite Sweet)

Love Interest: Dabi Blueflame (Toya Todoroki..)

Family: According to them none. They actually have a mom, dad, and two sisters who are all dead to them.

Friends: None

Personality: Sweet, caring, quiet (or if you're angry) Sarcastic, rude, loud

Quirk: Moth Flame

Description of Quirk: The user of the quirk has moth wings that can stretch out to almost 5 feet in length and height. The user of course can fly, and fold up the wings when needed. The user also can create fire out of nothing and use it as an attack, or to attract animals to them. When using the flame to attract animals, any animal within a twenty-mile radius without an owner will come running to where they are. The user's fire is stronger at night, and they can fly for longer amounts of time when it is dark.

Advantages of Quirk: Loves animals and instantly connects with any animal they meet, loves the outside, insects will not bother them, can fly up to seventy miles an hour, amazing at sewing and making clothes, great fashion sense, can see in the dark, fire or flames don't hurt them as much.

Disadvantages of Quirk: If water touches their wings they can't fly or create fire, can only fly for an hour at a time before getting airsick, very clumsy at random times, if they create too much fire they get really cold and can't contain body heat for a certain amount of hours, insomniac.

Loves: Animals, clothes, fire, outside, coffee or anything with caffeine, monochromatic colors in clothing.

Hates: Water, Bakugo, yelling, arguing, themselves, too many colors in clothing, staying inside all day, their family.

If any more information is needed comment and I will add the information!

Abel-chan out!

(P.S: I'll be posting the first part soon.)