Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Later at the hospital Sheamus’ P.O.V)

“Do you know if he’ll be ok?” Paige said to the doctor. “Ma’am he should be fine he’s just in a lot of pain.” The doctor said. “Uh sir can you tell us how he got like this?” Dolph said holding Paige as she was crying. “Well he lost a lot of blood from that move and is in a type of coma. We don’t know when he’ll wake up.” As the doctor left the room I felt something grab my hand I knew it was Paige because she always held my hand a certain way. I squeezed her hand and opened my eyes. “Sheamus!” she said as she kissed my lips. “Hey Princess. Whoa how many people are here?” I asked. “Seven counting you.” Wade said with a smile. “So what happened with Randy?” I said to Paige. “He’s making me marry him on Raw.” She said. “What?! I was there I could’ve saved you.” I said starting to get upset. “Sheamus calm down your heart rate is going up.” Dolph said. All of a sudden I see Summer Rae walk into the hospital room. “PAIGE! WHAT HAPPENED!?” She said in shock. “I’ll tell you in the hallway come on AJ.” Paige said as her Summer and AJ walked out of the room. “Dolph what happened?” I said. “Randy proposed on TV and RKO’d you and made your head bleed.” John said. “Oh man how long am I gonna be in here?” I said. “You will be released tomorrow.” Said the doctor. “Ok phew!” I said. “Oh my god that’s terrible!” Summer said walking back into the room with Paige and AJ. “I’m afraid I’ve got some good news!” Wade said laughing. “What the good news Wade?” Paige said. “Sheamus will be released from the hospital tomorrow!” John and Punk said together. “Oh my god yay! But you should rest until then. See ya tomorrow” Paige said as she kissed my forehead. I smiled and fell asleep.