The Death of Handsome Bachelor Pt. 2

*action*

"Narrate"

Flashback

'thoughts'

(Warning: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Bones Studios, and the songs belong to their original owners. With that said enjoy.)

That same night, a certain grape midget had an idea: to pop the cherries of the girls of Midoriya's harem, but for him to do it he had to plan and having all the girls in one place worked well. He headed directly for the 1-A dorms with nails, hammer and wood planks. Once he entered the dorm he saw the girls on either the couch or the ground since there wasn't room. Midoriya was in between both Momo and Mina. He quickly boarded up the dorms without trying to make any sound. After he finished that he tied all the girls down along with Midoriya, on the opposite side of them.

Izuku *trying to wake up*: Mmmmmm. I sleepy. *Sees he is tied up* What the?

It was dark. Too dark, the only light was shining on Midoriya. He had so many questions. Were the girls ok? Was this a trick or a plan by the League of Villains? Out of the shadow realm, appeared one Minoru Mineta.

Mineta: You're awake, eh Midoriya?

Izuku: Mineta?! What's going on?!

Mineta: Well, you bastard, you got it good with the girls while the others don't care and I'm a loner!! So I took the liberty of going into your room, taking your notebooks and use the girls weaknesses against them. 

Izuku: YOU DID WHAT?!

Mineta pressed a button and the lights came on to reveal the girls tied down scared and crying. Once they saw Deku, they were a bit relieved, but he was also tied down. So back to being scared they went. 

Mineta: Now Midoriya, you're going to watch as I take their virginities!

Izuku: 'No. (Mineta got close to Momo. Mineta: I've always wanted to do this.) No! (Momo started to cry and scream for help.) NO!') AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

One For All went crazy. Smoke went everywhere. Black tendrils came out from Midoriya and for him, everything went dark. Time slowed and he didn't know what was happening. 

                            The Mindscape (Manga Spoilers ahead. You have been warned.)

??: Hey kid. Wake up. I SAID WAKE UP.

Izuku: 'W-what? What's going on?'

??: You're in the mindscape of One For All. I am Yoichi Shigaraki, the first user.

Izuku: 'Shigaraki!?'

Yoichi: So far, you're able to use 8% of One For All, and already have your "Full Cowling". But we decided to help.

Izuku: 'We?'

??: He's talking about us.

The mindscape lit up and around him were five seats and two people just standing there, one looked like Bakugo and the other had a ponytail and a black bandana. The one who had the same colored hair as Momo spoke up next.

Nana: I am Nana Shimura, I'm sure Toshi has mentioned me.

Izuku: You're his predecessor, with the float quirk.

Nana: Yes, good to know he never forgot me.

Izuku: Actually, Gran Torino told me about you. I know that you gave One For All to him but that's it.

Nana sat sulking in the corner, due to her successor never mentioning her. The bald man with goggles went up to him next.

Banjo: Forget her for now. The name's Daigoro Banjo, quirk: Black Whip. But right now, what some of us are going to do is help you, since you can use 8%, we're going to boost that a lot. Probably to 30%, after that you gotta keep learning. Get ready, you're going to hold 6 quirks. Starting with mine, Black Whip, you wanted to catch that little midget right? Well, now's ya chance. This quirk is around emotion, mainly anger, but you gotta focus. The one you have is way stronger than mine, probably because of One For All.