-Today-

(7:56am)
"Cam! Wake up were filming today and everyone's gonna be over in an hour!" Piper yelled at me pulling me of my bed. "Fine! I'm up, get out so I can change, wait what are we filming?" "Ohh were filming truth or dare!" Piper saying giggling, "Bye!wear something that matches me!" She says leaving my room. I get up and walk to my closet and start looking for an outfit, when I finally find the perfect outfit.
(the one at the top)
I get dressed then do light makeup and put my hair down, I walk down stairs and see Lev, Piper and Jentzen talking. "Hey guys, who's coming to film?" I ask walking into the living room and siting down. "Emily, Jenna, Ayden, Symonne and she's finally bringing her new crush!" Piper says excitedly. "Finally we have asked like two hundred times!" I say joking. "Did you hear that?" I ask "surprise!" they yell and Claire , Emily and Jenna run into the room and tackle me and Piper. "Sup dudes." Ayden says walking into the room. "Where's Symonne?" I ask confused. "She wanted to make her own entrance!" Ayden says laughing. "Hey guys I'm back and I brought Nick!" Symonne says and Me and the girls run to hug her.
(2 hour later-10:40)
"Time to film." Hunter says walking into the room. " shallow guys and welcome back to my YouTube channel, today were playing truth or dare, with, Carmari, Emily, Lev, Claire, Ayden , Symonne and Nick! "I'll go first!" I say "Truth or Dare Em?" "Truth!" "Do you have a crush?" I ask "Ya!" She says nervously. "Ok my turn, hmmm truth or dare Claire!" "Dare!" "I dare you to let someone hack your insta story!" Emily says laughing. "Ugh fine, Here." She says giving it to Emily. "Everyone join the photo!" She yells and then posts the picture on Claire's story. "Truth or dare Jentzen?" Claire asks "Truth! I'm not letting you pick a dare for me!" He says laughing, "Do you like anyone in the squad?" She asks "Ya..." "k truth or dare? Pipes?" "Dare!" She yells back. "I dare you to...kiss someone that's not lev!" "Ok!" She leans over and pecks my lips, "done!" She says laughing which makes me laugh. "Truth or dare Cam?" "Umm dare!" I say "Who's the cutest boys in the squad?" She asks on purpose. "Umm Jentzen probably cause all the others are taken." I say. " and this is where we end this weeks video come back next week Bye!!" Pipers yells at the camera.
(After the everyone left-9:58pm)
"Night Pipes!" I yell closing my door to get changed for bed. "Night Cam!" She yells back. I got into my pyjamas and walked to my bed and started going on my phone, until I got a text from an unknown number.
(Texts)
???-Hey Cami
Carmari- who is this?
???-Sophie
Carmari- Soph why are you texting me?
Sophie- I miss you and wanted to talk
Carmari- I miss you too
Sophie- Me, Coco and Sarah are having a sleepover tomorrow you should come we won't post it on our story's and you can just tell piper your hanging out with an old friend!
Carmari- k send me the address and I'll be there what time?
Sophie-2pm *address*miss you can't wait to see you!
Carmari- same I better get to be it's already 11:30pm
Sophie-bye
Carmari-bye
"Well this is gonna be fun!" I say before putting my phone on my night stand and then fall asleep.