Author's Note

Heyo! The story finally ended! #sharyzeendgame lmao. I’m kinda late, so sorry for being delayed na-busy lang po and sumasabay pa breakdowns ko kaya hindi ko matapos-tapos, ngayon lang hehe.

If I made you disappointed because of the ending, I’m sorry. But I’m just following the plan I created for this story. Actually, when I started this story, it has no plan, no actual plot. When I started to write the next part, ideas suddenly flashed across my mind. And that’s when I decided to make this a series, and this one, is the first installment.

I just wanna express my gratitude to all of you. I didn’t expect there were people who’ll read this cliché story of mine until the end. I’m just writing because of boredom but you guys made me feel that no matter what, you got my back. That I should continue because someone is waiting. Thank you. You guys are amazing. I wanna know all of you, so please drop a hi im the comsec hehe.

Thank you for staying with me. I enjoyed writing this story. This is the first epistolary that I took seriously huhu. Sorry for the corny lines, sorry for cussing too much.

I do hope you guys learned something. The bottom line of this story is, don’t be afraid of taking risks. If you got rejected it’s okay, told you it’s part of the process. Not all fight you’ll win, we also need to learn to accept defeat. Rejection is scary, confessing is scary, I know. But lemme ask you babe, do you think uusad ka kung hindi ka gagalaw? Not right? I’m not forcing you to do so, it’s up you. I just wanna knock some senses on your heads. I don’t want you to have any regrets because you haven’t given a chance to voice out what you really feel for that  person.

Psychology says, the longer you hide your feelings for someone, the harder you fall for that individual. The more you hide, the more what ifs you get in the end.

If u can’t rn, it’s okay. Take your time but remember, don’t let chances slipped away in your hands. If u think, zero percent ang chance na maging kayo. Okay lang iyan, as long as nakawala ka pagtatago. If friendship is the only thing he/she can offer, accept it wholeheartedly. Because u know what? You can never force a person to like you back and reciprocate your feelings. If it’s meant to be, it’ll be. Puhon, in God’s time.

If u think this is not the right time, but when is the right time? It’s the timing and how you deal the situation. Pero if complicated ang situation, huwag ipilit. May time para diyan. Mas maganda maging singol at magbasa HAHAHAHA.

I’m no good in explaining things, I do hope u get point hehe. Kung ma-reject ka man, okay lang iyan. Hindi lang naman ikaw ang na-reject, maraming tao sa mundo kaya you’re not alone. Also, hindi ka kawalan, isn’t it great to be loved by someone like u right?

However, if u need someone to talk to. I’m all ears hmm?

Above all, thank you and I love y’all. Keep safe always!
May your heart, are at peace. Protect your mental health oki?

:)

Ps. Do u have questions? Don’t hesitate to ask me. You can drop your questions in the comment section. Or you can reach me out thru these accounts;

Fb: Sin Fiable Wp
Tg: chiswis
Ig: chee_seeeeeee
Twt: chee_seeeeeee
email add: sinfulvillainwp@gmail.com

I’d love to interact with y’all!
Btw, those are my beliefs. It was my father who taught me to see things differently, to look in other angle.

Damn, my back hurts while typing the epilogue. I spent four hours typing that 6.29k words omg. In fairness, sumipag ako haha. Seryoso, ang sipag ko today kahit four hours lang tulog ko huhu.

I will now focus on the second installment, Cleya and Zed’s story. And I’ll now start writing my mystery/thriller story sa drafts. Tatapusin ko muna bago i-pub, ayokong bitinin kayo. Hihi.

Also, this story is unedited, I’ll edit this one once I finish writing the whole series.