Chapter 1:

Chatblancs pov: it's daytime and I walk around, then out of my eyes a beautiful girl with long blue hair and luxurious blue eyes, was serving customers. I grabbed my money and walked over and waited in line. I heard her beautiful sweet voice say "hello! How may I help you" I tell her what order I want and she quickly grabs it and thanks me for ordering. She gives me a big warm smile. I think I just fell in love. A few minutes later I find out her first and last name, and I tracked her school. And in my civilization form I signed up. I was excited.
~A few hours later~
Chatblancs POV: I sit on marinettes balcony and see her sitting down working on homework. I hear a notification and she grabbed her phone and smiled. I then thought I would have to look later. It was nearly bed and she grabbed clothes and went into her bathroom and changed and got ready for bed. She went onto her bed and a few minutes later she fell asleep. I walked over to her phone slowly and checked who the contact was. His name was luka... I looked at how he looked at and went home and went to bed.

Marinettes Pov: I waked up and got ready for school. I walked to school and sat down next to alya. Me and alya were talking until we got interrupted by a soon to be new student? The teacher intrudeced him

Adriens pov: I walked into the classroom and in my luck marinettes in this class. She was sketching something until she heard me. Her head lifted up and she looked up surprised. I intrudeced myself and sat down behind marinette. She seemed so nice but... one man kept staring at her. I decided to wait a bit to see if he actually likes MY PRINCESS! I purposely broke my pencil and she zipped her pencil pouch up and handed me a pencil! How sweet! Then a girl with blonde hair enters the room and marinettes adorable smile turns into a frown. I then heard Chloe scolding her! MY PRINCESS! after class I was at my locker until a man with red hair talked to marinette.. he was blushing. After class I followed Nathaniel

Chatblancs POV: when i was following Nathaniel I secretly transformed and grabbed Nathaniel and expanded me pole, he yelped in pain and I threw him into the street and he got ran over. I jumped over to my princesses house and she was watching tv. I tapped on her window and she jumped up in shock. She opened it and asked what I was doing here. I decided to say if we can hang out since she seemed so nice. She was thinking about it and said yes. She turned on the movie and her beautiful long blue hair was shining. She gave me the most warmest smile you can imagine. I think I met a angel from heaven. After we finished she told me she was going to go to bed. I said okay and left.

Marinettes pov: I woke up and got a notification. For some reason I didn't have school today? I just got dressed brush my hair and teeth and got ready for the day. Until I hear a knock on my window. Is it chat blanc again? I opened the window and he jumped over to my bed. I opened my phone and started sobbing. He walked over to me and asked me what happened.. I said "n-Nathaniel I-is d-dead.."

Chatblancs POV: I knew he was dead but I acted. I gave this angel a huge hug and asked her how he died. Marinette said he got ran over. I said princess I'll be right back. I ran and grabbed her her favorite drink from Starbucks I came back and she gasped in shock and asked me how I knew. I lied and said she said it last night. But in reality I stalked her. She took the drink and gave me the biggest smile and a hug. She grabbed the drink and took a big sip and got shocked by a notification. She told me she had to go downstairs because her parents called her. I decided to check out this text..
-------------------------------------------------------
𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝘂𝗸𝗮. 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲! 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 ❤️
-------------------------------------------------------
Chatblancs pov: i deleted this message and thought of coming and murdering him. I got a sticky note and wrote her this.
-------------------------------------------------------𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀, sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ, ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴀʙ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ. Iʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ 10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs. 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰♡︎
————————————————————————Chatblancs pov: I walked over to the park and saw Luka. Nobody else was their. I got a knife and stabbed him 5 times and the blood was rushing out. I smiled and grabbed his body and dug it and hid the evidence. I dug the weapon also. I then got ready for my princess
Marinettes pov: I knew he was coming soon so i went on my computer. I have obviously been crushing on adrien but he doesn't know. I was watching yt until I heard a thump. I knew it was chatblanc, I walked over to it and opened it.

Chatblancs Pov: I saw my princess run over quick and open the door. She greeted me and went downstairs and brought up some
crossants. I took one and loved it! Then both of us got a notification.
———————————————————————
🚨AMBER ALLERT🚨
luka couffaine, gone missing on Saturday may 22 2021. Last seen at a park 35 minutes ago! We have talked to this boys mom and got some information: 18 year old boy with blue hair, blue eyes. And loves playing the guitar, also painted nails black. Please contact if found.

-------------------------------------------------------Chatblancs pov: i realize i have to act or myPrincess might get supisous

Princess might get supisous. I act and say omg I hope they find that guy. I hear my princess gasp in shock and I feel a tear rolling down her face. I hug her and ask her what's wrong and she says l-Luka... h-he died.. I hug her tight and apologize that that happened.she squeezed me and then immediately got embarrassed and jumped up and apologized. It was so cute seeing her flustered. I said it's okay princess. I understand. She moves her hand to grab something and her hand touches mine. I could of swear I saw a blush..