act 1: part 3

Brick jumps down to the rooftops, Alex: I'm assuming that you are my next victim? Brick: tsk I'm not as weak as shin, brick waited for Alex to attack first, and so he did.

Alex punched brick, but brick blocked the punch with his steel batons, the batons... Broke.

Brick: impossible! Alex: tsk, Alex punched brick so hard his chest got an imprint of Alex's first, brick was knocked out, Alex consumed him.

Lynx watched in horror his bodyguards are dropping like flies, he didn't even know if he could defeat the man, but his guards are confident too confident, Lynx: ALL OF YOU GET HIM!!! They all pumped down trying to attack Mercer.

Needle tried to stab Alex, but the said got stuck and Alex punched her, then dandy (quick note in the second chapter I wrote Danny I'm sorry)

Then dandy tried to slice Alex's head off, but the swords broke off, dandy: Thi- this isn't possible!! Alex came up to Dandy ready to consume him but the ninja named ghost sliced His sword inside of Alex's head, Alex dropped down, needle: we did it! Ghost: wai- before he could finish all of them were consumed.

Alex: come down here you bastard, lynx: don't think I'm as weak as them Mercer, I'll give it to you you are strong, but can you defeat me?!

Alex: Yes I can, lynx extended his claws, Alex transformed his arms into claws, Lynx: so that's why you didn't need weapons, you were holding back, but the. Lynx threw a smoke bomb and it made him invisible, Alex: Thermal vision! Alex changed to thermal, Alex then sliced lynx, his dying words were, "Fucking cheater..."

Alex then grabbed the seal off of lynx's dead body, Alex: 1 down, 6 to go, Alex then wonders to the next town, to defeat the next bastard...

Sorry if it's short