Why are you happy with my winning?

Arjun- "Riya calm down please, this much anger is not good."

Riya- "Why do you care, leave me alone now." shouting angrily

Arjun- "Riya silent" shouting and shaking her shoulders "Calm down Riya please." in a calming tone.

Riya gets silent. She looked directly in Arjun's eyes. Arju too looks at her but today his eyes were not blank like always. it was carrying an emotion. the emotion of care and trust and may be love too. Her eyes welled up with tears and she hugged him. He too hugged her back and caressed her hairs.

Arjun- "It's okay Riya, calm down."

Riya- "I swear Sir, I never forced him, neither i was behind him" started crying and hugged Arjun again.

Arjun- "It's okay Riya, I trust you. Come let's sit there."

He took her to a bench in the garden, made her sit there and he too sat beside her.

Meanwhile Shree and Liza were listening everything through the microphone. Listening Riya crying they too came out of the control unit. At that time Riya was shouting on Arjun , So Shree decieded to go to her but Liza stopped him as Arjun shouted on Riya.

Liza- "Shree stop!"

Shree- "No Liza, she's terribly crying, i can't see her like that, let me go."

Liza- "No Shree , look there."

Shree- "Arjun Sir!" (Riya and Arjun were hugging)

Liza- "Right now Riya needs Arjun Sir, more than us. She loves him, only he can control her right now."

Shree- "You're right, but i'm not going to leave the Vishesh."

Liza- "What do you think Specky? After Arjun Sir and Riya's words he'll do something? not possible."

Shree- "Yeah, he got his lesson."

Liza- "Shree look na!"

Shree- "What?"

Liza- "How cute they're looking together!"

Shree- "Yeah they're!"

Liza- "You're too!"

Shree- "Shut up!"

Liza- "Awwwhhh Shree, Cutie cutie specky sen!"

Shree- "shut up or i'll kill you"

Liza- "Really? Then chase me first."

and with that they started running.

Here at Ariya -- 

They sat on the bench and Riya started crying.

Riya- "You know what Arjun Sir, i waited almost 8 years for him. When...*sobbing* when i was in class 2nd..*sobbing*.. i met him that time. I never said him any...anything. *sobbing* His friends told him everything. Else i wouldn't have said anything to him. I never did anything knowingly...Then why...why he always lectures me. I always tried to move on but no one let me *sobbing* Mom too always takes his name and taunts me" with that she started crying badly.

Arjun- "It's Okay Riya, I'm listening, now stop crying. You cleared him everything."

Riya- "No one understands me, no one, not you also." *sobbing*

Arjun- "You love him a lot na?"

Riya- directly looking in Arjun's eyes " The amount of love with which you love Roshni Jee na, it's same. the only diffference is that you still love her and i stopped 10 years ago. You live everyday with her memories and i die from inside with just the thought of it."