Chapter 3.

Lucas Salvatore
(A day before the party being hosted for Xander's crowning)
•ITALY

I switched off the blaring alarm beside me and slowly started getting up. Stretching my muscles I entered the washroom. Today was going to be a busy day . Not that I ever had a free day.

Being the capo(boss) of the Italian mafia was not an easy job. But I loved my job and its not like I wanted free time anyway. Work kept me occupied and I was more than ok with it.

I freshened up and went to my gym in my mansion which was only for my use .Other than work this was where I spent most of my time . Well these are not the only things I did.

Fucking whores who were ready to throw themselves at my feet and sending them on their way was also a part of my life. No one really mattered though ,they were just a quick fuck .

I didn't have time for shit like love . I had an empire to run and not just any empire, the largest and the most powerful mafia all around the world.

After working out for 30 more mins I left to take a shower and got dressed quickly.

Just as I was having breakfast Enrico entered. He was my bestfriend and also my right hand man . I trusted him with my life and he was most probably the only one I was really close to, not that I'd tell him that and boost his ego.

"Is everything set for tomorrow ?" I asked him. "Si (yes), we are leaving at 5am tomorrow and umm, we'll reach by approximately 2pm. There's going to be enough time to get ready for the party" he explained. "Bene (fine)".

Tomorrow we were leaving for New York as the American mafia's leader Gabriel Kingston was passing on his mafia business and title to his eldest son, Xander Kingston.

I was not really eager to attend the function because they were our greatest competitor, rival .

Them being the second most powerful mafia always created hurdles in my way. Also we could never come to any mutual agreement which increased the rivalry.

But there wasn't going to be any problems tomorrow as crowning ceremonies were supposed to be peaceful without any kind of fight between any of the mafias. It was one of the many rules to be followed by all the mafias.

"What's on your mind Luca?!" Enrico asked me . He knew I absolutely hated being called Luca but he was the only one who was always spared even after pissing me off multiple times. "Nothing and stop calling me that unless you want a bullet in your fucking mouth."

  "Awww you wouldn't do that now would you Lucaaaa" he pouted. I smacked his head hard and said "stop this bullshit Enrico and tell me is there something important that needs my urgent attention?" "Actually there is."

Do you remember the Montez guy who borrowed money from us?"

"Yes what about him?" I asked . "Well it's been over a month and he has not yet returned it and has been stalling for quite some time now. I think it's finally time you pay him a visit" he replied with a evil smirk on his face.

We entered Montez's bar and saw him wasting his money on strippers. So this guy had enough money to waste on strippers but not enough to pay me back. "Montez! Long time no see" I told him with an evil smile on my face. He looked shocked to see me and fear was evident in his eyes.

"Mr Salvatore, g-good morning. It's so nice to s-see you" he stuttered making me chuckle. "It's so nice to see you too and it'll be even more nice torturing you" saying that I punched him in his face soon after which cracking of his bone could be heard.

I had given him enough time to return the money but now I just wanted to make him suffer after all he thought he could play me,Lucas Salvatore. Just then Enrico spoke up "We shouldn't continue this in the club let's take him to the torture cell."

Hearing this Montez was about to run just when I hit him with my gun at the back of his head, knocking him out. I left with Enrico in my car and assigned some of my men to bring Montez to the torture cell.

In the torture cell

As we reached the torture cell I locked him up and waited for him to gain consciousness. Soon he regained his consciousness.

"Whe-Where am I ?" Montez said . "The place where your going to take your last breaths motherfucker." replied Enrico. After hearing those words Montez was paralyzed with fear.

I ordered my men to beat the shit out of him but not too much that would kill him because I would be the one who would kill that.
Figlio di puttana (Son of a bitch).

"Stop" I said when I was satisfied that he was tortured enough. "So Montez, tell me how do you wanna say goodbye to the world? Should I stick a knife up your throat or should I burn your flesh until your bones are shown?"

"No,No please give me some more time I promise I will return all your money" Montez replied shivering with fear.

"Enough is enough, we gave you more than enough time to return the money" saying that I took out my knife and slit his throat slowly and painfully ending the greedy fuckers life.

"Burn his body and make no mistake or leave no proof" I ordered my men. "Ok capo(boss)" they replied with obedience.

Soon after that I left for the airport and my luggages were already there. I entered my private jet with Enrico as he was also leaving with me.

"Let's get something to eat man I am starving" Enrico said. "Yeah okay what do you wanna eat?" I replied back. "Right now anything will do" he said and I chuckled,"someone's really hungry I see". We both got something to eat as we made small conversations and passed our time. Soon enough we landed in New York the next day. We got out of the jet and made our way towards our cars as our luggages would be brought to our hotel rooms after sometime.

After entering my car I sat down and took out my phone. As i had nothing to do right now using the phone for few minutes would pass the time as the hotel was not too far away. After a few minutes we pulled In front of the hotel and i got out of my car and Enrico's car too pulled up and he got out as well.

"Bring our luggages to our room, don't take too much time." "Ok sir" they replied back. We entered the elevator and Enrico spoke up" I am really tired am gonna go sleep now."

"Yeah mate me too". Soon the doors of the elevator opened and we both parted ways and went to our rooms.

Feeling tired i stretched my muscles and went to the washroom to freshen up. I stood under the warm shower and the warm water relaxed my muscles.

Turning off the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and came out of the shower. I took out a pair of sweats from my suitcase which were brought up before I went to shower.

Changing into my sweats, I put an alarm for 5pm as it was 3pm right now . 2 hours of sleep was enough and after waking up we would still have time to get ready for the party tonight. I went to bed and sleep came to me soon as I was exhausted.
_

happy reading,
A ♡