Chapter 41

Chapter 41

What the heck!  I got papers that needs Clifford's signature as soon as possible.  Sure I can ask Dave to bring it all to him but this paper needs my explanation.  I can't explain it all to Dave and let him do all the explanation to Clifford.  That wont be possible.  He may intentionally tell me that he doesn't understand any words that coming out of my mouth.  

Tss. How come his rest house doesn't have ways of communication?

Do I really have to do this?  Or should I just let this damn papers wait.  But on the other side, I need to go to Clifford, I need to see him, I need to do my plan.   I'll just bring these papers to him alone and I need to know the exact address of Clifford's rest house, but how?  From Dave?  No, he'll have an idea that I'll go to Clifford and will insist that he'll be coming with me.  From Sandy?  F*ck I don't have her number?  From Ate?  No, I'm not giving up my pride.  I can do this all by myself.

"Need help?" voice from behind that surprised me.

"Shocks Inspector, you surprised me."

"Sorry Rose."

"What do you need?  It's already 6:00 pm.  I am about to leave."

"I know.  It's also Friday.  I'll just ask if you have something to bring to Clifford?"

"Huh? Uhm?"

"Do you?  You can give it all to me and I'll bring it to him"

"But-"

"But?"

"These papers comes with complicated explanation.  Will you have time to listen-"

"Wooah, hold it Rose.  What I can only offer you is to be the courier of that papers but having it all explain to Clifford?  That's too much." he said sarcastically.

"So you're suggesting me to come with you?"

"That's the only thing you can do.  Looks like those papers are all URGENT." he told with grin on his lips.

"Just give me Clifford's address Inspector."

"I can do that, but the police wont let you in."

"I'll tell them that I'm Clifford's secretary."

"And you think they will believe you?"

"Clifford can testify to that."

"And you think they will allow Clifford to go outside?  That's too risky Rose."

"So I don't have any other choice?"

"You have."

"What's that?"

"Go with me.  I'm harmless Rose. Promise."

"Ok then, but in one condition?"

"Whatever you want."

"You will know it tomorrow."

"Your wish is my command.  Where will I pick you up?"

"Here 5:00 am"

"Here 5:00 am.  Noted."

____________________________x

Author's Note:

Lemme give Dave and Rose moments together before we end this story.  Who wants that? Raise your hands!

Short chapter muna, next will be exciting, promise :)

thanks and more loves!

MissRed