penis lover

Y/N point of view
It was one long day but the one reassuring thing was coming home to my boyfriend. You see, my boyfriend isn't the typical boyfriend. He's special. Some people would say that's a bad thing but it's not in this case. He's one of the well known Avengers. When I say that you expect someone different. Like Thor or Captain America. But no,, he's special.

INTERMISSION
(auuhhh
rule 34 hulk smut auhhhh sorry i shated rlq eat my penis daddy i love you pip SHAFTY DADDY CHODE BIG CHONKY BALLS
BIG BALLS BOUNCING BALLS VIOLENTLY BOUNCING BALLS CREAMING IN MY ASSCHEEKS AUHHHHH)

Im sitting at my desk at work when i get a text from my boyfriend, the hulk. almost done with your shift ;)? the text says. almost immediately my puthay starts throbbing, i decide i can't wait any longer, i get up and go to the bathroom. thank god no ones here. i walk into a stall and pull out my massive green dildo an shove it up my creamy hole. i let out a loud moan, it was so loud i heard it ringing in my ears. i moaned at least fifty three more times before i came all over the walls of the bathroom stall. i wash my hands and go back to my desk and realize my shift is finally over. i go to my car and start driving home to my boyfriend.
after what felt like minutes i arrived home. i walked in the door and was immediately ambushed by the scent of the hulk. Ah.. so refreshing and nice. there's only one smell i like more. cum. he walked into the living room and the first thing i noticed was his bulge. since he's got like hyper sensitivity he could feel the throb of my puthay. He said "Hey baby.. ready for the night of your life?" "FUCK YES PAPI CHULLO!"