Oneshot #3

Another paper has been torn.

Lucas let out an annoyed groan, leaning back on his chair. He ran his hands through his hair. His mind can't even work, how could he even write the lyrics when all that's in his mind was his wife. His wife that he missed so much.

It's been 5 years since Athanasia left him. And it's been 5 years since he wrote a song after her death. After 5 years, the pain as he tried to wrote a new song still pains him.

He looked down to see her warm smile that he missed so much. He felt his heart broke again, tears swelling up.

"I miss you.."

He reached out for his laptop and played the track of the song that he will make. He closed his eyes, imagining the perfect lyrics for the track. Suddenly, an image of a beautiful woman appeared in his mind.

The smile that he loved to see every morning. The laugh that he always wants to hear. The warm hugs that he always feels during cold times. Her soft lips on his, made his heart melt.

Lucas opened his eyes, hoping to see her in front of him, but there's no one there. He groaned, slamming his head on his table.

He stopped as his pen rolled down the floor. Staring blankly at the pen, he slowly reached out to pick it up.

"Do you know that this pen is a very magical pen?!" Her voice echoed in his mind.

"Every time you seek inspiration in your work, this pen will help you!!"

Lucas smiled, turning the pen to see carved letters on it. I'll be cheering you on!

-

Scratching noises from the pen echoed in his office as he pondered for some words that he wanted to tell.

"All of the memories feel like magic..." He muttered as he bit his bottom lip. "Hmm.. then.."

"Wrong, wrong, wrong..." He sighed, scratching on the paper aggressively. "Why is it hard to write my feelings in a song?"

After hours of writing the lyrics, he finally finished it. He showed a satisfied look as he reread the lyrics. A sigh of relief escapes his lips, reaching out for the play button to test it.

"Hmm
Think about your lips and the way they kiss
There's so much I miss about you
Sitting on the beach, you were still in reach
And I haven't felt free without you"

"Mhm.. good morning love.." His wife greeted him with a smile.

Lucas sat up, smiling back at her. "Yeah, g'morning.."

His wife was about to stand up but he pulled her back down. "Where's my kiss?"

"I'll give you one if you brush your teeth," She whined, wanting to get out from his grasp. "I want to eat!"

"Nope!" Lucas teased, hugging her tight. "Let's just cuddle here."

"NOOO!!" She whined more. "Okay, okay, I'll give you s kiss!! Now let me go!!"

"Okay." Lucas sat up and puckered his lips, but then his wife ran away from him. "Yah!! You liar!!"

"AHAHAHHAHA!!! AH- GO AWAY!!"

"Come here you little-"