Chapter 1

June 2nd, 2014 (Monday, 8 AM)

     At the entrance of the Fairy Tail High School, a cute blonde girl was standing, looking at the school. Her shoulder-length hair was tied in a ponytail with a ribbon on it. Her pretty brown eyes are reflected with excitement.

• • • • •

        Her name was Lucy Heartfilia, the one and only daughter of Jude Heartfilia who's one of the wealthiest businessmen in the  Kingdom of Fiore. Heartfilia Family lived in Celestial City. Her mother, Layla Heartfilia, died when Lucy was seven and Jude Heartfilia was always busy with work. So Lucy was a lonely girl who had only two best friends, both of them were older than her. 

      In her class, her name was Lucy..only Lucy, no surname. She didn't have friends because Lucy knew they were fake friends who were just envious of her beauty and intelligence. When her classmates smiled at her, she smiled back. When they asked some questions for their lessons, she explained back. But she always stayed alone all because of her forever-busy Daddy. Only a few closest people knew that there was a soft heart that was covered by the emotionless expressions. Her father noticed Lucy's ice-like antisocial manners and ordered her to live with her relatives and attend Fairy Tail Highschool. She had no choice but to move into Magnolia two weeks ago.

         The Eucliffe were her relatives who lived in Magnolia, which took eight hours for a train to travel from Celestial City. The Eucliffes owned the Car Companies and Business of Building Constructions around Fiore.
Lucy was not close to her cousin Sting Eucliffe since they lived in different cities. Sting was a slim guy with spiky blond hair. He was the same age as hers, so they were attending the same class. After living in The Eucliffes' House, Lucy felt that it was really lovely to live with her kind aunt and uncle instead of living alone in her Heartfilia Manor. During the past two weeks, Lucy changed a little by little, from an icy princess to a more friendly girl. Moreover, Sting treated her as his little sister.

        Sting told her about her new school. He said he was popular in his sophomore year, along with his best friend. They were known as " Light and Shadow Princes." That Shadow Prince was visiting his grandparents so Sting couldn't introduce his best friend to Lucy and didn't tell her his best friend's name. He also said that the high school had many popular students, rich kids, and school bullies although it was a perfect High School for excellent students. Sting never told her the names of the students..except one name..Natsu Dragneel.. Sting did warn her to avoid Natsu Dragneel, the infamous heartbreaker of Fairy Tail.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
8:10 AM

       Now, Lucy was in search of the school office. But her new school was too large that Lucy lost her way. Sting couldn't help her because he was still sleeping when Lucy was ready, surely he gonna be late on the first day of school. Her uncle told her to go first because it was her first day attending her new school.

'I should ask other students for the direction.'  Lucy thought. When Lucy turned the corner carelessly, she accidentally bumped into someone. Knowing that she had lost her balance, she closed her eyes awaiting the fall but she didn't meet the ground. Lucy opened her eyes to see what's happening.

      A slim young boy, whom she bumped into, prevented her from falling.  He had messy black hair which reached down to his shoulder.

 "Sorry, I was careless. Thanks for helping me." Lucy said as he helped her to steady by herself.  "Are you okay?" He smiled gently.

 "Yes, I'm fine. Can you tell me where the office is? " Lucy smiled back.

"Follow me. I'll show you." He said as he led the way.."My name is Rogue Cheney, from J.classA."