Chapter 27

September 17th, 2014 (Wednesday, 3:30 PM)
Magnolia Park

     Leo slammed his hand against the tree, "Seriously, is she dating Natsu?"

"Leo, is there a reason why are you so angry?" Aries asked as she gestured Leo to sit down on the nearest bench.

"Sting and I teamed up to plot against him during July. We made him believe that Sting and Lucy are dating," Leo explained, while calming down his anger, "I'm sure Natsu is dating Lucy for a revenge."

"Lucy can take care of herself, Leo," Aries replied, "I mean, what you and Sting did was to protect her, but I believe that Lucy isn't the type of girl who is blind by love."

"That girl makes me worried."

"Next time when you meet him, control your anger even though you don't like him. He is dating Lucy."

"I got it," Leo replied simply.

* * * * *
3:31 PM

"Natsu, are you okay?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"I'm okay, Luce." He answered weakly, sighing, "Leo is right. I know I don't deserve to be your boyfriend. You're very good and kind. But I'll definitely change and improve myself so that your friends and even the whole Magnolia would accept me as your boyfriend," he smiled at her, "I love you, Luce."

    Lucy smiled gorgeously as she looked at him lovingly, "Love you, too, Natsu."

    Sometimes, love happened without reason, under any circumstances.

* * * * *
September 17th, 2014 (Wednesday,
5:25 PM)

>>Secret Mission group<<
[Members; Cana, Erza, Gajeel, Leo, Levy]

Leo : Erza, do you know that Lucy is dating Natsu?

Cana : WHATT!

Erza : Yes, they are dating.. since last week.

Leo : And you let Lucy date Natsu.

Erza : I told her to stop. But, as you know, she is stubborn.

Leo : And you didn't tell us about it.

Erza : Lucy wanted to tell about it herself. She's my sister, I also care for her. But she told me so many times that she likes Natsu. She likes Natsu. What else can I do then?

Cana : NOO!! MY ROLU😭

《Leo changed the group name to "Lucy's Guardians"》
《Leo added Jellal, Sting, Rogue, Juvia, and Aries to this group》

Sting : "Lucy's guardians" What's it for?

Leo : Lucy is dating Natsu.

Sting : Haha, Captain. It is hilarious but don't joke like this..

Leo : I am telling the truth!

Erza : It is not a joke, Sting.

Silence in the group for a moment.

Sting : SERIOUSLY? The world is turning upside down.

Erza : Yes, it is true. I still don't get why Lucy accepts him although she knows his reputation.

Levy : Sometimes love can be blind. Lucy accepted Natsu because she likes him.

Erza : Lucy is playing with fire and she knew it.

Leo : I have something to tell you guys.

Levy : Something bad?

Leo : Natsu and Lucy.. It is not simple as you thought.