Memory Train

Quick info:

You have (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, you're one year younger then Rias (meaning you're in the same grade as Kiba and Issei), and you are 100% human.

POV Y/n

~Dream~

"Y/n-kun!"

I heard someone call my name, making me turn towards them to see a familiar looking little girl with crimson red hair running towards a younger version of me.

"Rias-chan!"

The two run towards each other as I start to remember what memory this dream comes from, and the memory makes me smile. It's the memory where my father brought me to meet his friend, Zeoticus, his wife Venelana, and their daughter, Rias.

 It's the memory where my father brought me to meet his friend, Zeoticus, his wife Venelana, and their daughter, Rias

Zeoticus: "Ah, (Father/name), good to see you again."

(F/n): "Zeoticus, it's been too long, my friend" *they shake hands* "and milady Gremory, a pleasure" *bows to her*

Venelana: "Oh (F/n), please raise your head, you are guests here." *Sees a young boy not older then 7 playing with Rias* "Oh dear, who is that?"

(F/n): "My apologies, that is my son, Y/n. After receiving your invitation, I figured I'd bring him along so that lady Rias will have a playmate. If you are unhappy, my apologies once more."

Zeoticus: "No need for apologies, my friend. After all, the two seem to be getting along very well."

The three adults watch on as my younger self continues to play with the young Rias. Before long, Zeoticus turns to his wife, who nods at him only for him to turn back to my father.

Zeoticus: "(F/n), how would you feel about having a betrothed for your son?"

Father then turns to the two in confusion.

(F/n): "... Sir Zeoticus, I do not understand. Do you have someone in mind for him?..."

Venelana: "... You see, (F/n), our daughter is being sought after by the Phenex's family due to her being a pure blood. Though we are happy to see her have a suitor at a young age..."

Zeoticus: "... We wish for her to be with someone who would make her happy, and though they only met once, Rias didn't seem to like him..."

(F/n): "... I'm sorry, but with all due respect, what does this have to do with my son?"

Venelana: "... We wish for you to approve of the marriage between our children."

(F/n): *looks shocked* "Their marriage? But Y/n isn't even a half-breed devil, let alone a pure blood, he is only a human. Even if I allow this, he will not be able to defend himself against the devil families that wish to take his place to marry into the Gremory family."

Zeoticus: "We are aware of that, that is why, if you will accept, we will do everything in our power to show support to their marriage. Sirzech has already offered to train the boy in sword combat, and Grayfia has offered to help him on his magical training as well. Please, all we ask is for you to consider this offer..."

Before they can say anything, my younger self and Rias went towards the parents.

Rias: "Mom? Dad?"

Y/n: "Father?..."

The adults turn to the kids, however before anything else can be said, I am jolted awake by the intercom of the train.

~Reality~

NEXT STOP, KUOH TOWN.

PLEASE, HAVE ALL YOUR BELONGINGS BEFORE YOU EXIT THE TRAIN, THANK YOU.

POV third

This is your outfit:

Stepping out of the train, you are met with the blinding light of the morning sky

Stepping out of the train, you are met with the blinding light of the morning sky. You forgot about how you had to get on the last train to Kuoh town last night, resulting in you falling asleep on the train. As you start to walk to your destination, your phone starts to play (favorite/music) through your headphones as you pass the many shops along the way.

After a while, you come across your old house that your father and, for some reason, the Gremory family kept for you, name plate and all.

The name plate reads:

Leonhardt Family

Sighing, you unlock the door with the key you always carry with you and enter. Once inside, nostalgia hits you like a truck as you look around the house, seeing so many familiar items from when you and your father used to live there. Funny enough, you also remember all the times Rias and her family came over to visit, especially the last day you were in Kuoh Town, where she cried the whole day until you promised her you'd come back.

After fixing up the place a bit, you got everything you needed for the next day set up and decided to go to sleep early, to get ready for your first official day at your new school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, but that's the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, and sorry if it's bad. Not gonna lie, I got the idea for this story out of nowhere and I just had a massive urge to write it, so... Here it is lol.

Btw, I'm still fine tuning what type of character I want the reader to be for this story (also remember that the reader is 100% human for this story).

Anyway Cya!