𝐤𝐞𝐣𝐢.

looking out for you, joy again

YOU WALKED INTO YOUR SHARED APARTMENT TO SEE

oikawa and suga making out, suga on his lap with his hands all over. they had obviously gotten high not long ago because there was a lingering smell of vanilla perfume and weed. fresh hickeys were littered on suga's neck, and oikawa was cleaning up suga's full ashtray.

suga looked up and came over to hug you, "sooo how was your future man?~"

oikawa looked up and slid on his hoodie, coming behind his boyfriend and kissing cheek softly, "future man? sense when were you getting some y/n?"

you slapped his back softly and rolled your eyes, "boy shut up- and suga thinks i'm gonna somehow end up with mr akaashi"

oikawa's eyes lit up and he nodded, "i can see it... i mean he's not that older than us right? you have a chance~"

"that's what i said?! and plus they're always flirting in class- which is why your dumbass should come more" suga said as he slapped the back of oikawa's neck.

"damn you guys are abusive as hell" oikawa laughed and started to kiss suga all over his face, "alright i gotta go i'll see you later baby, bye l/n!"

you both waved and you sighed, plopping on the couch, "suga, babe, i have no idea what to do about this shit. like do i really have a chance or no? like what if he looses his job from this if it does work out?"

suga sighed and sat down next to you, cupping your face and kissing your forehead, "don't worry about it y/n, if you like him you like him and that's that. make some passes and see if you guys can get closer! now, i have a favor to ask.."

you nodded lifted your eyebrow, "favor?"

"mmhm a favor~" suga nodded back with a smug look.

A HALF HOUR LATER...

THAT IS HOW YOU ENDED UP HERE.

in line at you and suga's favorite boba place, he was paying so i guess you had no problem picking up some for the both of you.

"yeah order for sugawara?" you said as you stood at the front of the online order line. the man nodded and looked you up and down slowly as he grabbed your drinks and handed you the receipt.

he tried making a few passes at you for awhile, even after you explained that you had somewhere to be right now.

"ah, y/n. i didn't know you liked this place." a tall figure said behind you, he placed his hand on your shoulder and leaded you a little away, "we're leaving now, thank you for the drinks."

"you didn't have do to that you know.." you said as akaashi started to walk you to your car.

"yes i did, he wasn't going to take no for an answer. you were going to get yourself caught up into a bad situation, y/n" akaashi explained as he looked you in your eyes.

he saw how persistent that man was, he saw how he looked at your body. keji would  be lying if he said he didn't feel a tiny ping of jealousy in that moment, how dare he flirt with his precious student. he hated it, but he couldn't help it, he felt very protective over you and he cared very much about your well being.

"i can handle it, i know how to take care of myself~" you laughed softly and opened your passenger door, putting the drinks into the seat.

"i'm sure you can. you're a very remarkable women, y/n." akaashi smiled softly and followed you over to your driver's side, opening the door and gesturing for you to get in.

you gave him a small thank you and got in your car, closing the door and buckling your seatbelt before turning on the car and rolling down the window. "thanks again.. for this sir"

akaashi waved his hand and shakes his head, "no no don't thank me sweetheart. it's no big deal, and plus i get to see a pretty face while doing it.."

you both sat there for a second, staring at each other like you knew what you wanted to say.

'i like you'

at some point you blinked and finally looked away, giving him a smile and starting to pull out of your parking spot, "thank you mr akaashi i'll see you on friday"

keji smiled softly again and waved at you, "sounds good, and also call me keji."

𝐚/𝐧! 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭,, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲/𝐧:)<3

 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭,, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲/𝐧:)<3