Chapter 12

"God, you're a slow driver." I tease Tzuyu as I open the door.

She smiles, standing there in her white t-shirt and torn-up jeans. "Shut up." She rolls her eyes and comes inside. "Where is your sister?"

"She went somewhere with some friends. Just me and you." I laugh and she follow me to my room where we start unpacking and organizing things.

This goes on for a few hours and it gets more and more boring by the second.

"Sana." Tzuyu mumbles.

I'm sitting on the floor folding up some clothes, and I thought Tzuyu was doing something productive... but no, she's laying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"Really?" I laugh and get up, sitting on the bed beside her.

"This is incredibly boring. Can we do something? Go eat lunch? Shop? Anything?!" She pouts.

"I have to get this done!!!" I say and fall onto my back, putting my hand on her thigh when I do.

She turns her head and looks at me, "please?" she whispers.

"I'm gonna smack you." I whisper and she and I both laugh. "I'll make you a deal. If we finish this we can go eat or order pizza of something."

"Yes!!!" She says and jumps up, getting busy with thr organization process.

***

"This was the stupidest idea you've had since I met you." Tzuyu teases as we jump back into her car, soaking wet.

I talked to her into going for a quick little run after we finished everything and she agreed; however, neither of us thought to check the forecast. Needless to say is started pouring down rain and we both got drenched and now we have to go back home.

"Stupid ideas make a good stories!" I laugh and she looks at me, shaking her head.

"I'm drenched, Sana. This story sucks."

"I am too, you'll survive." I grin and she starts to drive us back.

We go up to my new apartment and I close the door, locking it behind me. I peel my sopping wet t-shirt off of my torso and throw it into the laundry room to wash later on.

"Ugh, now I have to shower." I pout.

Tzuyu turns around and faces me and I watch her eyes go down my body, but she quickly pulls them back up. "You're complaining? This will be the second shower today for me." She says and folds her arms over her chest.

I smile softly and walk to my room, she follows. "I'll make it up to you. I can order pizza and we can watch TV or something. I have wine too." I tell her and she walks towards me and touches my forehead to wipe water droplets off of it.

"Pizza sounds good." She says quietly and looks at me. I just stand there and I look at her lips because they're right in front of me. What else am I supposed to look at?

I take a deep breath and along with it I let out deep sigh.

Tzuyu leans in and kisses me slowly and waits for me to give her some idea of if I want her back off or keep going.

I kiss her back a little and her hand finds its way to my neck and moves up to hold my head steady.

We kiss numerous times, but it's nothing to serious.

"Tzuyu." I finally mutter and she pulls her lips off of mine.

"Hm?"

"You know this isn't a good idea." I whisper and she nods her head yes and then looks at me.

We both stare for a moment and then she shakes her head slowly, "like you said.. stupid ideas make for good stories." She laughs and keeps looking at my lips.

I look up at the ceiling and bite ny lip while her hands touch my sides. I feel her lips touch my neck and she's making it hard to turn her down.

"Tzuyu, I'm sweaty and wet." I say, thinking of the first excuse the pops into my head.

She looks at me and smirks, "wet, huh?"

"Stop. I meant the rain!" I giggle and put my hand on her shoulder. "I wasn't talking about..."

"Well, are you?" She ask and her teeth grab her bottom lip. She stares at me and I grin with embarrassments. I can't even bring myself to look at her, I'll get red as a tomato.

She puts her face beside mine, leaving her lips beside my ear, "tell me." She whispers and I'm melting.

"You were almost my sister-in-law..." I point out.

She laughs softly and kisses my jaw, "almost doesn't count." She says

I look at her for a few seconds and smile shyly. I grab her face and kiss her slowly and she glides her tongue deep into my mouth. We make out for a few minutes (unarguably one of the best make out sessions I've even taken part in), and I let out a soft moan.

She moves her hands on my skin and I feel her finger going down my body.

I take a noticeable breath and she stops, "you okay?" She asks me.

I nod my head and her hands start to pull my pants over my hips and down to my ankles. She stands up and grabs my hands and pulls me to my bed where I lay down and let her crawl on top of me.

She kisses me and her hands go to my panties... then her cold fingers slip inside of them."Mm- okay." I mumble and shift my weight.

Her two fingers are quite busy in my underwear. While her hand works ok pleasing me, I fight to stay quite and not moan into her mouth. It's already bad enough and awkward enough that she's doing this to me... why would I want to moan into her perfect mouth too?

In the middle of all of this... I hear the worst possible sound. The front door.

"Oh my god." I mumble and try to get up. Mind you that Tzuyu still has her fingers... you know.

"Lay down." She whispers, but in a demanding and sexy way.

"My sister is home!!" I say quietly.

"I'll be done before she gets here." She grins and moves her fingers again, this time hitting me in another way.

It takes every bit of strength I have to not let out a loud moan... so instead I wrap my arms around Tzuyu's back, surely clawing her with my nails. I hold her tight and breathe out deeply as I reach my orgasm and then she looks at me, "go shower. I'll stall your sister." She whispers and kisses my cheek.

"Tzuyu!" I giggle and run to the bathroom. Before I shut the door I shake my head at her and she winks at me and then I watch her lick her two finger off. My jaw drops and I slam the door and turn the shower on.

I lean against the door, breathless. I can't believe that just happened... or how good that felt. Can that be a thing? Is that allowed to happen again? I already know that was a terrible idea, but I don't care right now. My body loves me for allowing that to happen.