𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡

You decide to speak to..?

Ramuda            Gentaro              Dice
                                 ^   

You walk over to Gentaro who is writing his newest book. "A-ah.. Gentaro, Can I speak to you?" You ask. He closes his book and pats the space next to him. You sit down. Gentaro let's out and cough and is finally not talking like how he used to making it easier for you to understand. "What's wrong?" He asks.
"I'm very happy that I get to join your group, I've finally achieved my dreams. My mother wasn't very supportive of it though.." You say. "Thank you.."

Gentaro gives you a hug and tells you to meet him at his house later. You put on some comfortable clothes to go to Gentaro's. You knock on the door. "Gentaro?~" You ask. He opens the door with a smile on his face. "Come inside [Insert name]" He says. You have a nice conversation about your favourite books and places to go to dates on. "Did you ask me for my favourite places to go on dates on, because you wanna go on a date with me?~" You giggle teasing Gentaro.

"Eh!? N-no.." He says as a rose colour spreads across his cheeks, he looks away fiddling with your fingers. "Well, I wouldn't mind going on a date with you.." He says. Your eyes open wide at his sudden confession. "Well, I'll meet you at that one famous cafe here in Shibuya?" You say.         
It's the next day and you're going on a date with Gentaro. You sit down at the table waiting for Gentaro to arrive. The bell at the door chimes as he enters the cafe. He stands there looking for you wearing a white turtleneck / long, brown coat / Jeans and black pointy shoes. He finds your table and sits down. It feels as if your heart is going to explode by his beauty. "Gentaro! You look amazing~" You cheer.
"Why thank you" He replies. He picks up your hand and kisses it. You eat at the cafe and head to a garden to relax. "Hey Gentaro.." You say. He turns his head to the side. "I had lots of fun today" He smiles and wraps his arms around you. He lifts your chin up and kisses your lips. "We better get going now, we can have some fun at my place. If you know what I mean" He teases.
"Eh!?! G-Gentaro!!" You complain. Red washes over your cheeks as he says that. You head back to Gentaro's afterwards.

The End - Gentaro's path
Word count: 426