Having fun 🖤

Maris POV
It's been a couple of days since the report of my family's death and they don't know who did it yet. I'm so busy hanging out with my cousin and the league that I wasn't really paying attention anymore. Only one hero knew about my parents having a kid and that was All might . He was the main one working with my parents and saw me .

Shiggy was telling dabi or whatever his name was that I was coming over. Dabi told shiggy that he was the only one there so I had to stay with him. I honestly did not want to handle meeting people cause they might be fake. When shiggy got off the phone he told me that I had to walk there or use my quirk. Since we were in a populated area I decided to walk but not be noticed. After shiggy gives me details I leave and run to the place.

*Time skip*

I finally made it to the hide out and knocked on the door. A tall burned up figure stood there and asked if I was shiggys cousin. I said yes and walked in. Not gonna lie it looked very clean and not dirty. I asked where I could play shiggys PlayStation 5 and he said upstairs. After we played about three matches of cod i called shiggy to ask him where he was . He said he that he'll be back in about three hours and it soon was going to be 11:00. Me and Dabi decided to take a walk because we needed air. Until I met this familiar face when checking outside .

All might

All might........................🤭

I'm leaving y'all on a cliffhanger because I gotta do other things like beat
people up🤫
Anyways hope y'all enjoy even though no one reads my books🙄😬🤍
Time to go spend time with my dad good bye😙
316 words