Special part 2 I guess

After some time, enjoying the life of being a JYP employee, having a wonderful relationship with a specific group leader, going tours, creating friendships and good memories, all of that has brought me to this.

My back up dancers group were enrolled in a competition, and I was the head of it,i got used to this already, I broke out of my shell if I can say so, we were doing rehearsals inside the dance practice room at the agency before we back our stuff and hit the road.

We were focused on the song, redoing steps and stuff when the door open, bringing us back to reality, we looked who it was.....

The boys, they entered with their hands full of bags with stuff like snacks, water and such, I ushered the girls that we need to finish at least this rehearsal. so we did after that we collapsed down, exhausted.

- woah girls, I still wonder if you are back up dancers or a new girl group.....Hyunjin said smiling from ear to ear. then Changbin spoked:

- Girls you are doing amazinf, you are totally gonna smash this competition. then they all nodded.

- well thanks we need all the encouragement we can get, this is big.... Grace said.

I just stood there catching my breath listening to their conversation as they were scattered around the room everybody in their own world. I couldn't seem the pass the fact that Chan has been quiet this whole time, and glued to Felix, is not something odd but he does this every time he is anxious.... they were sitted by the couches, so I got up and crossed the room, everybody was looking at me, I stopped in front of Chan...

-Can you stand up please? I asked a little to serious, now every one was curious as why I was so serious and direct to the leader, when he stood up he looked at me with a look that's aid "what are you doing?"

Don't get me wrong I am not the type to show off my relationship, but him being like this triggered me. He looked at every one and smiled nervously, then I just hugged him, leaving him surprised and every one was gasping. when I loosed my embrace I looked at him and said:

- I think I deserve a hug for all the hard work I am putting for this company, don't I? he looked at me and began to laugh, then took me in his arms and spined us around, every one was happy.

- oh if aren't you guys cute! we heard a voice saying, we looked at the door and saw J. Y. Park there standing serious. every one stood up when they saw him, Chan just backed hugged me and said:

- well thank you! everyone stood confused. we just laughed it of.

author pov

You see from that time when Y/N stood up for Chan in jyp's office, he has began to observe her, he saw the smile Chan put when he was with her, how calm he was or how content, then he understood that Chan, the leader who he saw as his kid since he was for a long time in this company, found his happiness and he can not be the one to ruin that, so he just went with it.

The girls had won the competition with great awards, everyone was happy.

You see you don't need a ton of friends to be happy, you just need a handful of people with whom you can create memories and happy moments because in this life there is nothing more that that, only love, the builder and the destroyer but in the end even the broken souls find their way to love and happiness.