Snowy Holidays

Mace's POV

I was walking around the hallway of my  Mansion when I remembered that the entire Clan will be spending the Christmas holiday with my family. My mind automatically went to Makayla the things I could do to her when she is alone with me. 

"Young master Windu your parents request your company downstairs. the rest of the Clan has arrived." OK, I will be down in five minutes. I got dressed and walked down the staircase. I could see Anikin & Qui-Gon. my mother hugged them. when my eyes landed on Makayla I instantly blushed and turned away she was wearing a v-line blood-red cocktail dress (btw Makayla's cup size is DDDD)  "Wow Makayla you have become even more beautiful than last time I saw you!"

My mother said; wouldn't you agree Mace, out of the corner of my eye I could see Qui and Dylan laughing at me. "Umm... yeah you look stunning," I said trying not to sound like a pervert. 

During the dinner party, I could see Anikin and Makayla talking I couldn't help but feel jealous but I knew they were just friends.   

Time Skip~

Makayla's POV

I was walking with mace through the dark then we stopped in front of his bedroom door. "Mace-san why are we here my room is on the third floor"? "Don't worry everything will be fine~,"; he said with a smirk. I walked into his room and sat on the bed. He sat at his desk and opened his laptop. 

I quickly got bored and walked to the window and sat on the window seat. When I laid my head on the window I could see, small white flurries falling from the sky; it wasn't a surprise to see snow in Paris, but something about was different It looked purer than usual. 

My face began to heat up. I looked at mace who wasn't paying much attention. I just sat there staring at him, honestly, I could never find any imperfections about even him when we were kids. "Am I so handsome that you can't stop looking at me?" Mace asked; I snapped out of my thoughts and turned back to the window. 

Mace stood up from his desk and walked to where Makayla and stood behind her. "The snow is prettier than usual''. I said softly; "not as pretty as you  Mace said calmly"  He then sat down next to me and stroked my cheeks softly. He guided my head to his face, I felt my cheeks warm up. "You're really cute you know,"  Mace said.  our lips were a few inches apart. "Do you mind"?   Mace whispered in my ear. 

Our lips touched in that mommet  I didn't pull apart my body wouldn't let me. I didn't want this kiss to end. 

Mace's POV:

Kayla's lips were so soft; honestly, I have always known that I loved her deep down. I just constantly acted like a jackass to ignore my feelings towards her, but when I ran into her the previous week I couldn't help myself.

We both broke the kiss to come up for air. Makayla looked down kind of embarrassed, "Ummm... Mace could I sleep in here tonight"? she asked quite shyly but loud enough for me to hear. Of course. I said this without a second thought. 

Since Makayla's guest bedroom was on the third floor she slept in one of my sweatshirts. It looks good on you. ; I said smugly. "S-shut up and go to sleep".    

TBC......