Cady x reader

Readers P.O.V.

I went to a new school named Norshore high school. I thought it could be normal for me but on the first day I had to bump into a senior. "I'm sorry!" I say. I saw a hand reach towards me helping me up. "It's okay!" The girl said. "What's your name?" She asks. "Y/N." I say. "Well I'm Cady Harrison!" She said that name sounded familiar. "Your new I've never seen you around here." She says. "Yeah I moved here from England!" I say. "Oh that's cool I got here last year I moved here from Africa!" She says. "I need help finding my classes can you help me?" I ask. "Yeah sure!" Then we went to what she called the back building. "Where's the back building?" I asked. "It burnt down in 1987." A girl with black hair said. "Who are you!?" I ask. "Janis." She says. "Oh I'm Y/N." I say. "Cool." "Karen did it again." Cady says looking at her phone then showing us. "Maybe she shouldn't touch it that much." The boy said. "Agreed Damian." She says. "Are we skipping class?" I ask. "No. We're friends would we get you in trouble?" Janis said. "I guess your right!" I say.

"Do you have calc?" Cady asked me when we went to my locker. "Yeah." I say. "Wow that's so cool! I have calc to." She said then she dragged me with her. (Aaron Samuels isn't a person I'm this book.) "Who is she/he Cady?" Ms. Norbery asked. "A new student!" She says. "Sit in the desk infront of Cady." She said to me. As we sat down I was so confused in math when she started. "Hey can you help me I'm lost." I whisper to Cady. "Sure!" She said. She helped me and I understood after that. (I don't pay attention to the math part in the movie.) "Thanks!" I say then I put my attention back to Ms. Norbery. "Class is dismissed!" She says then everybody got there stuff and left.

"Hey Y/N!" Cady said to me a couple weeks later. "Yeah?" I ask. "Can we got somewhere private I need to tell you something!" She says then I nod. We went to somewhere private nobody was there too. "What did you need?" I ask. "Well this may seem weird but I like you!" She said then her face went red. "W-what!? Well to be honest I like you too." I say. Then we kissed each other. We didn't stop. "Mmmm!" Somebody said then we turned to look that Damians hand was over Janis's mouth. Then we continued.

My friend wanted this and it was a pain to write because I had watch the movie yesterday for the first time so yeah- anyway hope you enjoyed it now bye bye!

Word count: 480 words. (Sorry Sara)