bar dancing 💟

3rd point of view. 

striker hummed in his sleep ,, his chest rising slowly each breath he took. suddenly some weight laid on his chest and instantly he woke up. striker sat up and looked over ,, blitzo and ( y / n ) were still asleep ,, turns out ( p / n ) the sheep came to examine him. 
striker looked at the sheep and held out his hand to greet the sheep. " so your the cute little sheep~ " he said quietly ,, ( p/ n ) sniffed his finger and gently started chewing his finger. striker sat there and stared until finally the sheep turned around and sat on his neck. 

" jeSUS your heavy " he choked out ,, the sheep grunted and laid down. striker huffed and pet the small animals back ,, praying to god he wouldn't suffocate in his sleep. 
( y / n ) hummed and turned over and saw striker petting ( p / n ). they giggled and said " ( he / she / they ) like you ~ " they whispered ,, striker smirked and continued to pet the animal. 
" i can tell- ( he's / she's / they're ) heavy and sitting on my neck- " he said ,, ( y / n ) sat up and move the sheep up a little so striker could breathe. 

striker took a big breath and sighed. " thanks " he said ,, ( y / n ) nodded and got up. 
" where you going ?? " striker asked ,, ( y / n ) went and grabbed their shirt and pants. 
" to this magical place to pee. " they said before leaving the room. blitzo hummed and whispered " can you two keep it down ? ". striker looked and blitzo and ran a finger along his back ,, making him shiver. 

" whatcha dreaming about ? " he asked ,, blitzo held up a middle finger and said " putting tape on your mouth to keep you shut " he whispered. 
" kinky " striker joked ,, blitzo turned around and gently punched his shoulder ,, making striker chuckle. 

( p / n ) looked at the two and decided to stand up and tap dance on striker's stomach. 
" acK jesus- " he said before picking up the sheep and placing it on blitzo. 

" here. you baby sit " he said ,, blitzo flinched as he held the sheep. 

" it's heAVY " blitzo said ,, " well IT'S our child. and our child decided to sit on my neck for a few minutes " striker said ,, sitting up and looking at blitzo. 
( p / n ) baa'd at blitzo and blitzo said " hey don't yell at me ,, yell at him ". 

( y / n ) soon came back and smiled ,, " guess we are all up now " they said ( p / n ) walked to the edge of the bed and jumped into their arms ,, to which ( y / n ) caught them and stood on the bed. 
" how can you carry ( her / him / them ) ?? " blitzo asked ,, ( y / n ) shrugged and said " got ( p / n ) when i first moved in so that would be 3 years ?? ". 
striker got up and put on his shirt. 
" well what's the plan today ? " striker asked ,, blitzo got up and sat down behind striker ,, annoyingly poking his back. 
" it's national annoy striker day " he said as he smiled ,, striker hummed and said " so you choose to lose a finger or two ?? " he asked. 

( y / n ) sat down and said " let's be nice boys. why don't we just go somewhere today ?? since it's the weekend ". 
striker turned around and grabbed blitzo's wrists ,, stopping him from poking him. 
" sure. where to ? " he asked ,, blitzo took his hands back and hummed. 
" a bar " he said as he smiled ,, " hmm why not. i haven't drank in a while. how do you all act when drunk ? " ( y / n ) asked ,, laying down while cuddling ( p / n ). 

" i don't think i get bad. though i might start a bar fight " striker said ,, blitzo smiled and said " i have two moods. either horny 24 / 7 or i set things on fire " blitzo said ,, getting dressed. 
" like the time you tried roasting marsh mellows on a broken table that you sat on fire ? " ( y / n ) asked as they giggled. 
" someone's gonna die " striker said ,, ( y / n ) hummed and only hoped for the best. 

nighttime came ,, everyone was getting ready. ( y / n ) started drying their hair with a towel ,, blitzo snuck in and smiled. blitzo wore a white t shirt with a black jacket and black pants. 
" hi hunny " he said ,, ( y / n ) looked at him and chuckled. " you can't spend 2 minutes alone ,, can you ?? " they asked before brushing their hair. blitzo hugged them from behind and hummed ,, digging his nose in their neck. 
striker came down the stairs ,, wearing a leather jacket ,, red bandana with white outline stitches ,, but same pants and hat.