Is Barbie Blonde Preggers?

Picture of Taylor on side>>>

"Taylor, what you gunna wear tonight?" My best friend Ashleigh asked.

"Huh?" I replied giving her a confused expression.

"You know, Sam's 18th?" Ashleigh said giving me a 'durr!' expression.

"And Sam is...?" I asked shaking my head slowly.

"He has just left school..." She replied but i just looked at her confused.

"He's having a beach party tonight...My brother got us invited?" Ashleigh went on and i clicked.

"Ohh! I know now!" I said laughing.

"Good! So what you gunna wear? Actually i'm coming over to your house tonight and we'll get ready together" She suggested and i nodded happily.

We always invited each other to our houses because we're practically family anyway. Our family's are close which is a bonus for us. We are both 16 but i am a little older even though i dont act it. She always acts like my older sister and looks after me. I was the blonde bimbo who everyone thinks is dumb and never gets told them jokes that everyone doubles over in hysterics about. "Your blonde, you wouldn't understand, Taylor" They'd tell me. I couldn't help it. Ashleigh understands my situation and now if i dont understand something she'd explain it to me. I love her. Me and Ashleigh always got called "The Barbie Sisters". Johnny and Dave started it off as a joke and now its caught on to everyone else. At first i took offence to it but Ashleigh loved it. It just encouraged her to make herself look plastic. You never see her without her fake nails and false eyelashes. She's always topping up her fake tan and wearing really tight clothing. She never leaves the house without putting in her brown hair extensions to match her hair. I guess thats how i got into all that stuff. When we was both 15 thats when we began our change but i have stopped now even though i still get called Barbie Blonde. I dont wear false eyelashes no more because they ruined my eyelashes. I dont layer myself in fake tan no more but people think i still do. What everyone dont know apart from my close friends and family is that i have quite a dark skin colour anyway. I dont wear my hair extensions no more. I dont plaster myself in makeup and forever wearing tight tops and short skirts because it draws too much attention to myself. Back then i loved the attention but it got scary one night when i was walking back from dancing and a group of men was following me in their car along the road  wolf whistling and shouting things at me like "Sexy blondie" "You have a nice arse" "I'd do you". It scared me the most when they was shouting at me to get in the car. Everyone always thinks i'm older than i actually am. Thank god i was able to cut up a different road where cars couldn't get through and i manged to get home safe and still had my virginity. I'm saving it for the right guy when i'm older. Yes, i have came across many situations where i'd had to cling on to it for dear life because boy's thinking they could get around me. But they can't i say! I am also one of the few girls in my year who havn't lost their virginity yet, so boy's come at me from all directions to try and accomplish it. I'm sure they make a game out of it...

~~

My thoughts were interrupted by Ashleigh pouncing on me while i was happily lying on my bed, listening to my music through my ear phones.

"Oi!" I complained throwing my pink, dimante cushion at her.

"Don't oi me! We've got 3 hours to get ready! Come on!" She screamed, batting the cushion away and jumping up from my bed, dragging me with her.

Me and Ashleigh always take hours to get ready. Any other time we take 4 hours to get ready so  we need to speed things up a little tonight.

"I brought these outfits over so we could mix and match" Ashleigh said in her 'serious business' voice.

She emptied her designer bag of sparkly tops, short black skirts, skinny jeans, tight, revealing dresses and stiletto heels. Along with a bagful of 'must have' makeup of the best and most expensive: foundation, false-effect mascara, 3D-effect lipglosses and lipsticks, a variety of eyeshadows, bright pink blusher, dimante eyelash curlers, limited edition fake tan and so on.  What i want to know is how she could fit all that into such a small but beautiful bag. Every girl in school wants the bag but only me and Ashleigh have one. Last year me, my mom, Ashleigh and her mom flew out to Paris because me and Ashleigh won a competition we entered. (We are forever entering competitions). The competition said: You and three friends will be flying out to Paris in a 4* hotel for 7 days. Flight and hotel costs will be payed and all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the sun... That's all i can remember from the email we got. Oh and that we had to be 18. Of course we lied but for a chance to go to Paris i didn't care at the time. We flew out the following week when it was the summer holidays. Our parents were almost more excited then we was. They are like an older version of me and Ashleigh. They are young, wild, beautiful and loved to party. We was on one of our day-outs when we spotted one of the most famous shops in Paris which was chanel. Me and Ashleigh got proper excited and ran inside to be greeted by two of the most beautiful bags in the world. One was black and one was gold. I immediately fell in love with the gold one. It had a few dimantes around the bottom of the bag with charms hanging from the gold-chained handle. One of the charms was the Chanel logo of a 'C' and a backwards 'C' overlapping it. Another charm was a silver four-leafed clover. Another was a number 3 which was my favourite number. Another was a pink nail varnish, mirror, phone and brush which any girl cant live without. The last one was two little girls which reminded me of Ashleigh and me. I had to have that bag. Ashleigh's was identical to mine apart from her's being black, she had different charms and hers had more detail-

"Taylor, i've sorted your outfit out and your wearing this" Ashleigh demanded, forcing it into my arms. I looked down to examine what slutty range of tight topped, short skirt, stiletto-heeled combination she had sorted out for me.