Chapter 1: Beginning

I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing this!

Reader's POV:

I was walking to school with my best friend Akaashi. As he was talking with soft voice, I felt like there was someone watching us. I looked around with a confused face until I just decided to look back at Akaashi.

We continued our conversation until we got to school parting ways. I see my other friend Yamato. I walked over to him with a confused face.

"Why are you not at practice Yamato-senapi?" I asked him.

"Well coach said I don't have to go today because he only needs a few wing spikers and outside hitters for training," He replied.

I shrugged that off and started to have a conversation with him. Yamato and I stopped talking because he got distracted with one of his other teammates. I looked over to see Bokuto walking into to school, so I decided to run up to him. I jumped onto his back while hugging my arms around his neck.

Bokuto's POV:

I looked back to see Y/N on my back with a closed eye smile. Mt face started to heat up by this. I then saw her starting to get off me seeing Akaashi and running to him. I swear he came at the wrong time. I looked at him as Y/N hugged him with delicacy. 'Some people may say I'm crazy or just jealous, but I don't think I'm any of those because I'll do anything for my lovely Y/N.

Even if that means getting rid of my favourite setter. I've already got rid of some of the guys that were thinking of confessing to Y/N so what is the problem of getting rid of Akaashi? Oh right.... he's Y/N's best friend....' I though to myself as I looked away.

I started to look back going up to them while saying.

"AGASHI!"

I hated every time I said that to him. I used to love saying it but when Y/N came and became buddy buddy with him I've hated saying it.

"Oh, hey Bokuto-san," He said looking at me.

I swear I feel like he's mocking me. He doesn't know how I really feel about him...

He doesn't know that I've been planning how to get rid of him. He doesn't know that I want him gone. I don't care if he's my best friend...he has to go.