Meeting (Edited)

Me- so I started another book. Im just here to explain a few things. Izuku is 7 his qurk is called think anything he is thinks of and he wants to happens happens but his qurk only effect objects say he wants a fruit to turn into a metal cup it would happen but if he wants someone to do something or look different it wouldn't work. Touya and Tenko still have the same qurks but there the same age and Izuku. Tenkos sister is older than him. Fuyumi and Nastuo are twins 6 years old and shoto is also 6 but was born in the end of the year the twins were born in the beginning of the year. Touyas back story is the same. Tenko ran away because his dad hit him and said he was useless because his qurk was destructive. He didn't kill his family intend he disintegrated his pillow when he got his qurk. Izuku was abused by inko and hisashi because they just didn't want kids so they mistreated him.

Tenko- My dad just left the house. My mom is in the shower and my sister is at a friend's house. I'm almost done packing everything I need. Clothes. My stuffed bunny. Food. All I need is to get the cash out of my mom's room. The waters still on. I run I grab the money under the bed and shove it in my duffle bag. I'm ready to go now. I love my house I run out the door. The waters off my mom getting out the shower. I run faster and I get to a park. I have everything I need I'm just going to rest in the forest back there for a bit

With Touya

Touya- Dad made me come outside but he forgot to lock the door. I run to my room. I grab the emergency bag from under my bed write I quick note and leave it on my desk then I go to the park. The one where I can run into the forest.

With Izuku

Izuku- Mom and Dad fell asleep. I pack my bag. Everything I need. Clothes, check. Food, check. First aid kit, check. Everything else I need is in my tree house. I had built a tree house in the woods with my qurk a few days ago so I could run away I'm glad I put everything else I needed in there or this would be a whole lot harder. Inko and hisashi are sleeping still. I run out of my house and to my tree house as fast as my legs carry me.

They all meet in the entrance to the forest

Izuku- As I'm running I see two boys come into the forest at the same time from different directions. "Hey!"

Touya- I see to boys they have bags like me they come form different ways. They one yelled

Tenko- I see two boys running towards me one of them says hi. I stop so do the other two.

Izuku- "what are you guys doing here?"

Tenko- "I ran away that's why I have my bag"

Touya- "Same. What are you doing here green boy"

Izuku- "I ran away to... Hey I have a place to live I can make it bigger if you want to come with me?"

Tenko- "Ok"

Touya- "thanks"

Me- I will be updating my other stories this weekend. Hope you enjoyed this. Bye ❤️🔴🟥🧡🟠🟧💛🟡🟨💚🟢🟩💙🔵🟦💜🟣🟪🤎🟤🟫🖤⚫⬛🤍⚪⬜

Note- This work isn't that long but I intend to start updating and eventually finish all my works hope to our like this!