DreamNotFound - "The Play"

George has dark brown hair with hazel eyes, often wearing Clout Goggles to cover them. He wears a blue "ERROR 404" hoodie with black shorts.

Clay has blond hair and emerald eyes, wearing a white smile hoodie with considerably tight jeans.
___

George had recently started his stream, playing Minecraft and wondering around the Origin SMP, he had been invited.

He started to rob houses and laugh, hiding it in Fundys fox lair, afterward he would just run off and hide in the woods. The Origin he chose was a garden fairy, so he had visible, fragile wings.

He looked at his chat, reading it. He soon saw the chat flood with "Dream!! Dream is here!" And other stuff like that. He stared at the screen, nervous.

Suddenly his phone vibrated, so he jerked his head to look at it. Clay had messaged him. He blushed like a madman, carefully picking it up. "Chat, give me a moment, I'm gonna turn off my camera to do something important!" He looked at the camera and smiled, reaching to turn it off.

He stared at his phone as it unlocked, the message read ''George, look under your desk, be quiet.''

George hesitated, breathing heavily as he glanced under the desk. He panicked and went to go sit up, bumping his head. "Ow!"

Chat went crazy when he said ow. "Sorry chat, I hit my head on something. Calm down!" He laughed nervously.

He leaned down and whispered to Clay. "What are you doing here?!" Clay giggled quietly, whispering back. "Turn your camera on, I wanna see you get embarrassed in front of your stream, Georgie."

George raised his eyebrows, his entire face a bright red. He sat up and adjusted the camera, turning it on shortly after.

He left the Origin SMP and went onto Dream SMP. "Chat, we're gonna take a break from the Origin SMP for now, okay?" The chat responded with a few no's, but mainly yes's.

He felt a cold hand hook onto his shorts, slowly pulling them down. He felt so exposed, glancing down every once in a while.

He then felt his boxers get pulled off carefully, gasping quietly. "Mm.. chat, if I seem bothered it's because I have a lot on my mind right now, so please don't mind it!"

He flinched at the sudden feeling of Clay's hand wrap around his member, licking the tip.

George gasped quietly at the sudden movement that Clay made. "Clay.." He covered the mic and whispered.

He pulled the clout goggles over his eyes, rolling them back ever so slightly. Clay wrapped his mouth around George's tip, making George flinch again.

"Clay!" He yelped, feeling his entire member go down Clay's throat. The chat went wild, tagging Dream in the chat to get his attention.

He gasped and reached his hand under the desk, grabbing his hair and holding his head still as he came. "Mmh!~" He panted, not letting Clay lift his head.

Clay gagged and forced his head up, bumping the table. Clay bumping the table caused the PC to power off.

The PC shutting off caused the stream to crash, which resulted with George pulling away and rolling the chair away from the desk.

"Clay! I can't believe you!" George exclaimed, watching Clay swallow harshly.

"There was 95.6k people watching that, are you insane?!" George began to panic, announcing in the discord. ''Sorry @everyone! Um, I don't know what happened. Please forget about this— I don't think edits of that would be nice.. it'd make me uncomfortable, so sorry, again.'' He sent.

Clay's phone buzzed as George sent the message to the discord. "Dream, I can not believe you.." George rolled his eyes and adjusted himself, pulling his pants up and leaving the room.

__

End of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed.