CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

Priscilla finished her shower and threw on her underwear and her bra before walking out of the bathroom to her room. She put her hand on her mouth when she found Xander sitting on her bed. "What the fuck Xander?" She was looking around to throw something over her body. What a fucking body... "Really?" She snapped giving it up.

"What you so stressed about?" He asked feeling his dick about to explode. "I mean you wore less in the bikini... You didn't have a problem with showing off your goods for all to see."

"Fuck you." She snapped. She opened the wardrobe and retrieved a dress.

Priscilla put it on and put her hands on her hips glaring at Xander. "Get out. You need to get out of my room."

"Or what?"

"What do you want now?" She whined. "I'm done Xander. What? Just go already."

"You so eager for me to go? Why?"

"So you can get the fuck out of my face. Go and play happy husband and shit."

"Yep. But here is the thing..." She squinted her eyes at him. "See, unanimous vote... You are coming with. Need you to pack so we can go."

"What?"

"Yeah..." He nodded his head looking at her sympathetically.

"Why?"

"Why? Well, we decided it's best if you just stayed with us. We keep an eye on you and you won't be trouble. You will be free to do as you want."

She smiled. Her mind was working.

"Right... Like I have mates and shit over?" At least she wasn't fighting.

"Yep."

"And have guys spend the night?" How many men did this bitch sleep with?

"I guess so." He saw the look of hurt on her face.

Priscilla drew in a deep breath.

"Yeah, why don't I believe you?"

"Swear. Andreas' idea." He lied.

"Andreas wants me to move in?"

"Yep. We called and he said it's for the best." He was so throwing his cousin under the bus.

"Still not buying it. So I decline."

"Pris... Baby, save us the hassle. We both know how this is going to go down. Just come already. No drama no nothing."

"I'm not going to do anything. I promise. Just go Xander. I... I won't keep doing this."

She sounded sad. He felt his heart ache for her. What he wouldn't give to just hold her. It killed him how Andreas was allowed to embrace her. Even Karl was all for nudging her and shit. Only Xander was not allowed.

"And your wife?"

"My wife? What's she got to do with this?"

"Really?"

"What? It won't affect her."

"Okay... I mean... She knows I don't like her."

"Why don't you like her?" He asked her now.

"Cause I don't." She was such a mature adult...

"Pris... Keep her out of it. Let's try and make this civil. I'm giving you the freedom. Just work with me here."