1

"j-john im gonna C-CUUUUuuUummm~" Justine whimpers loudly in the back of JFKS car.

"Dont worry baby, ill be done soon, and you can go home to your kids." The man says in a low tone.

John keeps thrusting in and out of Justines wet badussy~

The sounds of their juices and the claps of their skin making the car feel loud.

John cums, but he pulls out in time to cum all over the young moms tits. He found her so attractive. But at the same time, he felt guilty for cheating on his wife. But everyone has secrets, y'know?

The car soon fell silent, the lust still wheeping in the air. John pulls Justine into a very sloppy kiss. Their bodies were both exhausted from their recent fuck, the night before.

It was nearing 1am when John decided to leave the empty parking lot, and drive Justine home to her kids.

Justine was a milf, no doubt. But her home life, was very chaotic. She was bestfriends with the First Lady. But she felt great about fucking her husband. She didn't know why she was feeling this way but she was....

Days passed, and John and Justine began to feel the need for eachother, they planned to meet up at the white house for 'tea' in which was actually their time to do the deed.

Time skip~ at the white house.

Justine arrived at the white house and the butlors escorted her inside the main hall, she was greeted by John himself.

"Well, fancy meeting you here Justine~"

Justine chuckles "Wow someone's full of jokes today~"

The sexual tension began to rise as the walked to the oval office.

John's mistress was out doing errands, so they'd assumed that she wouldn't be there any time soon.

As they walked into the office, John pinned Justine up on the wall, and began passionately kissing her, leaving trails of marks down her neck, littering her body.

She. Was. His.

Justine began letting out whimpers, signaling she wanted to feel more pleasure from Mr.President.

"M-master, I need more~" Justine manages to moan out.

"Of course darling, just let me make you more comfortable." He says, very dominantly.

Her confidence began to break as John started degrading her. Making her burst in pleasure before the fun had even began.

John was quick to undo his pants and drop them.

"On your knees you slut" He looks at the shorter female, with lustful eyes.

"Yes master"

Justine was used to his abnormally large member by now, but it still amazed her each time.

She took as much of him as she could in her mouth, and with the rest, started jerking it.

His groans were audible for anyone near.

Justine began gagging slightly, making John one step closer to his climax.

He soon reached it, and Justine managed to swallow his whole load. John found this irresistible, making him want her pussy so bad.

He flipped her over onto the desk, and ripped her pants off, along with her shirt, revealing her tits, which were John's favorite thing. It was his biggest turn on.

John got on his knees, and began to eat at her clit, while fingering her pussy. Her moans getting louder and louder.

John stopped, making Justine whimper.

"Keep quiet, or were going to have a problem."

With a nod to her head, he continued.

Justine covered her mouth, making her moans faulter a little, but she was still loud.

Justine was just breaching her climax, when there was a click to door. Revealing none other than the first Lady herself.

Anger filled over the first ladies body. She felt betrayed.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK." She yelled, making the room echo.

"I-im so sorry.." Justine says.

But John felt no remorse.

John let his wife be mad, as he went back to eating Justines pussy, and she let him.

Her moans now ringing throughout the halls, and even the first lady was getting turned on at that point.

She stayed and watched, her irritation soon turning into lust....

Authors note: this is extremely sus, and rushed but I tried just for you Justine, lmao ill work more on it tmrw (; DuMpStEr_hOe