2

Justine rises from her slumber, she figures out. It twas' only her fantasies taking over.

Her day was overly gloomy, knowing the man of her dreams was a meer fiction.

I knew it was too good to be true..

She thinks to herself, as she drives herself to work that morning.

She walks herself into her work place, feeling as if she'd failed herself.

"Goodmorning Ashley." She greets her fellow friend and coworker.

"Hey Justine.." Ashley replies.

Today was a big day at her office. They'd be on live audience, doing a fundraiser for the needy.

Little did she know, there would be a guest visitor.

John's POV-

I walk myself into the small building, readying myself for yet again another day as the president.

I'm greeted with respect. But I feel as if I shouldn't be respected. Ever since I'd gotten married, I'd always felt like I was missing something.

There was this beautiful brown haired girl, she always occurred in my dreams. I felt as if I was meant to be with her. But I knew it was impossible. She was clearly just a blur of my dreams.

I walk into a well decorated room, streamers hanging from the ceiling, people scattering the floor below the stage. Broadcasters, Reporters, etc. All wanting to speak to their President.

Soon after answering their questions, a women walked up to me. Her aura familiar like I've known her from somewhere.

I make direct eye contact with the shorter woman, only to be met with her brown eyes. Those eyes.

She couldn't be mistaken, her beauty rubbing off on me. It was infatuation. She was the girl who'd been in my dreams weeks prior.

Justine's POV-

I greet Mr.President, knowing itd just be professional. I won't lie, my heart ached a little knowing that my dreams weren't real.

He looked into my eyes, shock brimming his features. I was confused.

It was like he knew me. I know he didn't, but it really felt like he did.

"H-hello, ma'am?" John stumbles over his words. A tinted pink brimming his cheek bones.

"Hello Mr.President, I'm Justine."

"What a beautiful name" He replies, leaving me in shock.

Authors note: DuMpStEr_hOe , chapter twoooo ahhhhh