Chapter 1

Anaya Karis

Raising my left hand just slightly above my head covering me from the sun rays, I stretched out a small smile while my eyes still squinted looking at the sun. I sighed and I brought my hand to my chin to lean on it and smiled widely at the annoyed lady in front me. Gah! Louisse never fails to amuse me whenever she's annoyed.

I chuckled at that, while here she is scoffing at me, panandalian lang pala what she did next now annoys the hell out of me.

"Louisse"! damn! Did she just drink my coffee? Not my coffee, oh please this woman.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"I told you, but you're not listening to me Naya!" still pouted while she drank my coffee like she owns it. Yuck, I drank on it already.

"That's it, I won't help you now! You do know how much I value my coffee Lou but look at what you did." Naiirita ako parang pakiramdam ko naagawan ako. "I hate you now Louisse." I love my coffee so much. My day would not start without it. Louisse is very aware how I love coffee so much and damn the girl knows how to get back at me.

"Oh come on, I am sorry Naya I'm just panicking okay. It's only 30 minutes before my Math class would start and damn it, wala pa akong naisagot. Kita mo naman walang laman ang papel ko. Please help me Naya please". Trying her best to look cute and she did showed me her paper. With her name, course and the date today, but empty as a broken soul. Definitely no answer. Nada. I shrugged and took a deep breath and gave her a stern look.

"Look, Lou I'd be very glad to help you, you do not have to drink my coffee just to get back at me. Now how can I help you, naiirita ako, I can't move and think without my coffee." I said as I glared at her with raised brows. Overreacting as it may sound but I'm already used to having coffee first thing in the morning. It's been my routine ever since I was 12. Yeah, I like drinking milk as well, but I outgrown it earlier and learn to love coffee the moment I tasted one.

"Kasi naman, why'd you have to mention Oliver right now. I'm in my dilemma and the mention of that jerks name makes me mad, so mad." Kunot noong sagot nito.

I almost chuckled at that. That's new. I diverted my attention on it, I don't wanna dwell on my coffee too much nasisira ang araw ko and besides I might ask Lou for a replacement later. Hmn, gagawin kong suhol yun!

"Eh di ba, crush mo yun. Bakit ka naman naiinis sa kanya ngayon makita mo nga lang yon kompleto na araw mo 'eh." Lou has this huge crush to Oliver, the famous basketball captain of their university. As the typical gwapo type. Of course matangkad, maputi, has this thick eyebrows that even girls would envy. Well, wala namang issue sa kanya ang napiling crush ng kaibigan. I did not hear any negative issues towards Oliver, from what I heard he is good daw, he can also pass the exams well and he is friendly. Well, I don't know if that's just a façade or something but what do I care anyway. It's not like Louisse is very serious about it. Or

"Wait, Lou don't tell me-

But Lou cut me off before I can formulate something on my mind.

"Oh no, Naya no conclusions and don't wander your mind to something else. My mood is not just all about Oliver, pwede rin namang galit ako ngayon kasi wala pa akong assignment tapos ang arte pa nang kaklase kong ano nga pangalan nun, matalino daw yun eh kaya nagtanong ako kung may sagot na sya aba ang gaga, hindi raw sya sure sa answer pero naka perfect naman dati. I really can't understand why did they have to be like that. Ayos lang naman pag hindi sure as long as may sagot ako." Lou rants as if that person is here. Oh goodness.

"Look Lou, di lang talaga siguro siya sure o baka nahihiya and instead of sharing answers she just better want to keep it to herself nalang than to spread wrong answers. Right?" I shared my other cents to Lou's rants.