Even if it's just a beginning?

I'm just here, looking at the new girl. Sounds basic, but it's true. She is the most gorgeous person i have ever seen. Who is she? Why is she so perfect? Do I want to be her or do I want to be with her? Can't decide. She is just so  nice to look at. Her dark, full eyebrows and beautiful brown eyes are just so mesmerizing. 

Enough about her, it's not like I'm a stalker. I'm not... Right? Hello diary. Hate that word. Lets just call it a random notebook that i bought in the nearest store. I didn't know what to write about until i saw her. Is that weird? I feel like I could describe her in so many words. But is that right? "Khai, you are a stalker! You act like an old creepy man. Do you understand how uncomfortable the girl could be? Stop it, damn it!" Is that what you think about me? Probably. But I can't help it. I wish I could spend some time with her. It wouldn't be creepy to talk about her like that if we were friends, right? 

"My name is Luisa." She introduced herself so gracefully. Her hands are so clean, they look like they've been touched by a million of angels. She smiled at the teacher and sat down right in front of me. So, Luisa is her name, huh. What a marvelous name. What a sweet word of a person. I wonder if she's french. I had a friend from France with a really meaningful name. I can't remember it though. That's not the point. I just want to know her. Who is she? So mysterious and shy. So angelic. I've never seen anyone look so magical. 

Luisa looked at me and  asked for a pencil. I just froze. After I gave her a pencil, of course. Her voice was so soft, it sounded like a warm summer night after a crazy adventure. Felt so relaxing and relieving. The way she looked in to my eyes... it just felt like the world was suddenly in slow-motion. I wouldn't even look away if she didn't do it first. I've never felt like this before. What does that mean? Should I not be writing about her? Should I stop? Even if it's just a beginning?