Meet Again Pt.2

Thank you 🥰 Everyone who is reading my story ......And again thanks for showing your support in last chapter .....

{https://youtu.be/JvjWy4saR08}

Everyone play this song in your Background...with head phones
💜💜💜
(now Back to the story)

.

Yena's POV:-
-

We are still following them ...after some time we see a big ring ...I don't know which type of ring is this but its look like the ring we see on T.V like WWE....
.
I was so scared that why my brother is here ...after sometime we see a lot of crowd ....the match didn't start now they were Gossiping....I intentionally didn't  listern
I hear they were talking about my brother....What Sehun is gonna fight.....my heart beat stop for a second...
.
I look at Jessie with Tears in my eyes...she say me to calm down and see ..

After sometime they were start cheering for the opponent some "Park Jay" guy

After sometime they were start cheering for the opponent some "Park Jay" guy ..I didn't care I'm just worried about my brother...

A1(Audience ) :- Park Jay ...Park Jay...see he will gonna win..
.
A2:- ofcourse he was....our campion

And so on they are cheering continuously..after few minutes.. lessly ...I can't take it anymore..if I didn't stop then I will not able to see my brother in this world .....
.
I shout "Stop" everyone stop cheering and the men gonna punch ..but he also stop..

I don't know from where I got courage I escape the guards and go inside the ring but before I able to go to my brother the creepy guy punch him..

He was on floor now ...I shout "Sehun " I ran and take his head on my lap ...I was crying as hell but I don't care...the think I care is my brother who is unconscious now...

Jay's POV:-

I'm just gonna win but I heard a voice it's a girl's voice of a moment I stop but but I punch him because of frustration cause someone stop me in the middle of my work ....

I see the girl come in and crying as mess ....I just continously staring at her...she was talking to him..
.
??:- who t-told you to c-come here..?why  you come here ? Don't you care about me...?
.
I was continuously staring at her but when she ask him ...I go to her and ask..

Author's POV:-

Jay is still staring at her .....then he kneel down to her and ask her ..

Jay:- Is he is your Boyfriend ?

Yena:-  ( Shake her head as no ) M-My B-Brother..

Jay :- Good (Smirking)

Then he say his guards to take him hospital...she was ready to go with her brother..but he stop her...

Jay:- Don't you think you broke the rules of the matches ......

He squeezed her arm make her hiss in pain...

Yena:- I'm so sorry . I will give your money--

*He scoffed *

Jay:- Don't You know what your Brother agreed to...? His prize was 1 lakh $ And mine....

                     His Life

Yena:- This is Wrong ~ This is illegal..

Jay:- Don't teach me Sweetheart...

*He leaned closed to her ear and whispered *

Jay :- I'm the boss here...

Yena:- What do you Want?

*She said glaring at him*

Jay:- Smart Girl...
.
Jay:- I should ask something big as it's the matter of your brother's life , isn't it?
.
Yena's POV:-

I gulped as he come closer towards me...

Jay :- What about you?

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer  making my hands land onto his chest to keep some space between us.

Me:- Let me go...

He tightened his grip and stare into my eyes . Everyone cheered him as he put my hair strand behind my ear ....

Jay:- Be My Girl.....

My eyes went wid....I shook my head and push him ...

Me :- No , Never ....*I shouted at him *

He smirked as he saw me going away. He stopped his guards as they were about to follow me...

Jay :- I think she doesn't know with whom she is dealing with....

As I'm going out with jessie I looked back at him and I saw him mouthing something which made my heart beating fast bcz of fear..

Jay :- You Are Mine......
.
.
To be continue.....😁

Hope you like this chapter .....Love You All.😊😊😊

Borahae 💜🤞🏻