prologue

Izuku looked down at the knife that had been thrusted into his stomach. Hid hands shakingly went up to try and pull out the weapon he swallowed thickly. Blood coming out of his mouth as he coughed.

He vaugly remember someone calling out his name to him. His world was slowly becoming black. "I-..." he couldn't form any words falling backwards. "Help" he called out in a quiet voice

His vision started to blur as all might approach him. Some sort of happiness started to well up within the boy as he thought he was about to be saved. He tried to keep his eyes open. 'Just a little longer' He told himself. 'And everything will be alright'

Instead the fine never came...his world became black around him and sounds became silent...

...
"WAAAHHH!!" A cry broke out in the silence of a dark room followed by a groan of pain. Izuku had woken up and felt the pain of where the knife was.

"Took you long enough" a voice came from beside him. He squeaked and saw beside him was toga. "W-w-w-where am I?...what have you done with all might?!! How's-"

"Shut up. Too many questions" toga groaned. "Long story short you died"

"....huh?" Izuku was stunned.

"Well I'll explain. You see when shigaraki stabbed you all might came along side your classmates...but he only took something from you and gave it to your boyfriend KaCcHaN~"

"W-what? N-no he wouldn't do that!!! He came to rescue me. I'm not dead-"

"We revived you Izuku" toga snapped. "...All might left you to suffer...to die...so we felt sorry and exchanged your body with one of twices clones so shigaraki can disintegrated it in front of those wanna be heroes...and revive you...you have been wronged by all might am I wrong?"

Those words cut the greenette and he felt tears brim his eyes. He shook his head hoping that it was a dream...but it was not...toga offered a hug to which Izuku flung himself into her arms and wailedhis sorrow...

All might will pay....and he will pay dearly...