Chapter 1: Our Fates Meet

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE NARUTO OR MHA FRANCHISES.

Naruto POV

-Flashback-

I was sitting down, minding my own business, thinking about how my parents neglected me a little. Suddenly, I heard Jiraiya and Tou-san talking. 

"Two that shall suffer in darkness, both with a dark power but with light souls, shall have their fates intertwine and shall become the greatest heroes that the world has ever known." I heard Jiraiya say.  

Then Tou-san, Minato said "It should be Natsumi and Shinro. They should save the world!" 

I froze in my spot.

-End Flashback-

Ever since that day, I've been neglected and abused. I could live with it, yeah it was a pain, but it was okay. Then an event occurred, and I drew the line right then and there.

-Flashback-

"I hereby Declare that Natsummi is the heir to the Uzumaki clan, and Shinro the heir of the Namikaze clan!" 

I froze... again. Because I was the oldest of the family... and when you don't become the heir of the clan when someone else does, that effectively disowns you from the clan.

I ran, and ran, and ran.

-End Flashback-

I jumped off the Hokage Mountain and landed with a splat on the ground.

Izuku POV

-Flashback-

"I'm sorry, but it looks like your Daughter, Izumi is the only one to have a quirk. Izuku does not have a quirk. He is quirkless." the doctor said. 

I dropped my All Might Figure and sat down quietly. My parents were congratrulating Izumi on her quirk, and don't get me wrong i was happy for her. It's just- they just forgot me.

-End Flashback-

After that day, I was beaten, abused, and neglected by both my friends and family.

One day, I decided I had enough of this. 

I jumped off a building just like Bakugo told me to, and fell with a splat on the pavement.