5. Two new friends

'Wow. She just trash talked Teruhashi, the most beautiful girl ever.'

'Hahaha. The new girl is so cute. She believes in such stories.'

'Now that I think about it, Teruhashi is not that different looking than other girls. But she still is prettier.'

'Bewitched and hypnotize? Was I?'

'The new student is right. She has so many people surrounding her and do her work for her. Why do I think she treats us all as some disposable tissues.'

Students of class 2-3 started reflecting on how Teruhashi usually is. They couldn't find out anything bad, but they noticed that she sometimes was.....fake! Her charm was falling slowly.

The people in Saiki's telekinesis range were the ones who still favored Teruhashi. But the charm on them also had cracks.

Alice didn't know what her words have caused. She didn't know anything, she didn't mean to do anything. But things still happened and came the next day.

People still said 'offu' and 'oh wow' on seeing Teruhashi, but they still had a clear mind and would not ruin their business for her. But that is for later.

When Alice came in the class, she heard Kaido bragging how they saved a dog with his powers.
'So it's after the lost dog incidence. I transferred at a perfect time, just at the start.'

Alice and Umehara Chiyo chatted with each other and they soon became friends. (Just some random chitchat.)

Alice went to Kaido at break, when no one was around him.

Alice: "Hello." 'Proceed according to the plan.'

Saiki who was eavesdropping on the conversation: 'Why can't I hear this new girl's thoughts. She doesn't seem to be dumb. I am sure, she is thinking.'

Kaido: "H-hello." 'A-a g-girl. Did she notice that I am Jet Black Wings and want my help. She probably is being chased by Dark Reunion and wants me to protect her.'
"I will protect you from the Dark Reunion. As your classmate and as Jet Black Wings it is my responsibility to protect the people."

Saiki: 'She is not being chased by a union that doesn't even exist.'

Alice: 'Ohho. So, it's plan A.'
"Yes. I need your help, but Dark Reunion is not after me, that is for now. But, I can't say for sure they won't come after me, at that time I will have to relly on you, Jet Black Wings."
'If there were other people, I wouldn't have this much courage.'
"For now, I want to have your notes. I missed a few days and Chiyo didn't write the notes. I saw you were so attentive in class yesterday and you also help people. And let's be friends. "

Kaido was so happy and shy hearing compliments. And Alice became Kaido's first girl- friend.
(Not girlfriend!)

——

Author's little corner:

1. I finished season 1 of manga and decided to write the fanfic. And to make it more according to plot, I am rereading the season 1 manga. 😁

2. I prefer-
Chiyo > Mera >>>>>>>> Teruhashi

3. Kaido is cute. His life at home reminds me a bit about myself, that how I play games hiding them from my parents. ( ╥ω╥ )
Don't worry I am an adult already! Not a 10 year old kid.

4. Have you also noticed it?
Saiki Kusuo is quite salty. And also kuudere.