1) You are looking 'Nice' | OS

Going along the promo -:

(On the night of the Wedding.)

Mayank - Ahaan.. I don't know if I'll be able to handle all these responsibilities or not. And you know that right, I'm not very good at multitasking. How will I manage both work and Ishqi?

Ahaan - Mayank I'm sure you'll be a better husband to Ishqi. She lov.. loves you, doesn't she? She'll understand you. Don't worry.

Just then Kartik came.

Kartik - (looking at Ahaan) Wow!! I didn't know, Ishqi loves Minky bhai. I thought she 'likes' someone else.

Ahaan signalled him to shut his mouth. He knew what Kartik meant but didn't want to be an obstacle in his Best Friend's wedding. Yet, for the first time in his life, he wanted his heart to take over his brain but at the end of the day, all he did was to resist that thought.

Mayank who didn't pay attention to what Kartik said, began - Ahaan, can you please do me a favour? I bought a necklace for Ishqi the other day.. can you go and give it to her, I want her to wear it for the wedding.

Ahaan - But?

Kartik - Don't worry Minky bhai... Bhai will definitely go.

Ahaan gritted his teeth, glaring at Kartik. He took the necklace from Mayank and went towards Ishqi's room.

Ahaan's Pov -:

Why is Ishqi marrying Mayank when she said that day at the poolside that she likes me? Yes she was drunk but Ishqi always follows her heart, then why is she not doing it now?
I'm sure she's under pressure.
But why am I thinking all this? Even if Ishqi changes her mind at the last minute, it's not that I'll marry her then and there!?

O God. Ishqi leave my thoughts goddamnit!!
Think of Rhea, Ahaan.. think of her. She's the better one for you. She respects your family traditions, values and will be a better partner.

Ahaan's Pov ends.

And just when he was about to knock at the door, Kartik appeared out of nowhere.

Ahaan - Kartik mujhe kuch nai sunna hai. Samjha? I don't like that girl. She likes me. Rhea is the better one for me.

Kartik - Hmmmm.. But bhai, Ishqi is the BEST one for you. And from when did The Ahaan Veer Malhotra start settling for better and not best? Huh?

Ahaan wanted to punch Kartik right on his nose but his heart knew what Kartik said was true.

Ahaan - Just.. Sh..Shut up, Kartik.

Kartik laughed and went away.

Ahaan calmed his racing mind and knocked at the door. He got in after Ishqi asked him to enter.

He was taken aback by the beauty of the gorgeous girl standing before him. She looked heavenly in that peach lehenga. Her neck and hands adorned with jewels added more glory to her beauty. He was practically staring at her but averted his gaze the moment he realised the same.

Ahaan - Uhh.. wo.. ye Mayank ne tumhare liye bhijwaya hai. (Handed her the necklace.)

Ishqi - Mayank khud nahi aa sakte the?

Ahaan - Shaadi se pehle bride, groom ka milna ashubh hota hai.

Ishqi - Hmm.

Ahaan - Dekho Ishqi, Mayank is a really nice guy. He'll keep you happy. But he's nervous about this wedding affair, please talk to him once.

Ishqi - I will talk to him, don't worry. Aur kuch?

Ahaan - Aur haan, please tum kuch aisa mat karna jisey tum baad mein regret karo. Bas.. yahi bolna tha.

Ishqi - AVM mujhe pata hai mai kya kar rahi hu.

Ahaan nodded.

Ahaan - And yes... Ummm.. you're looking Nice.

(Bgm - Mahiyaa... Mahiyaaa..........)

Ishqi stood there dumbfounded. Never had she experienced Ahaan compliment her for something. But this never had come to an end.

Ishqi - (smiling slightly) Thank You.

Ahaan lowered his eyes and went out.

Ahaan's Pov -:

Why am I explaining things to that girl? She's not going to break the marriage because of me.
I stand nowhere in her life. We're not even friends, just acquaintances.
I should focus on my Sonu and not her. She's getting married to my best friend. "Ye aap mujhe bata rahe hain ya apne aap ko?"

Ughh...stoppppp!!

Ahaan's Pov ends.

Ishqi's Pov -:

Agar AVM ne jo Kartik se kaha wo sach hai, toh kyu kar rahi hu mai ye shaadi? Mai Mayank ko pyaar toh duur, unhe like bhi nahi karti. Wo kabhi mujhe support nahi karte par Ahaan karte hain.

Aur Mayank ne meri list par ek bhi tick nahi kia, fir bhi aaj mai unse shaadi kar rahi hu.. Kyu?

Ishqi's Pov ends.

A lone tear drop from her eye and she wondered if she could escape from all this or was she too late?

The only one who was sure of the fact that Ishqi won't marry Mayank was Kartik. He knew Ishqi won't marry him just for the society's sake. He knew she'll turn a little selfish and won't let it happen. But all he wanted was to make his Bhai realise that he too had feelings for her and they were not just one sided.

_________________________

Just a random one. Thank You for reading, don't forget to vote and comment. ❤️

With love,
Cherry