Kōshi-Onii? You left you bento!

"Kōshi -oniisan! Haru! Breakfast is ready!" A girl with short gray hair tried in a red bow calls out into the quite house.

She was clearly wearing a Highschool uniform with a Black blazer, white shirt, yellow sweater vest, gray skirt, red tie, black knee high socks, and panda slippers on her feet. She was wearing a panda apron over the uniform and holding a spatula. She short hair was also tied into two tiny pig tails.

Walking over to a circler table placing, three plates down of bacon with over easy eggs, steamed rice, miso soup, vegetables, and a cup of green tea. But the kettle on a heating pad in the center of the table.

Puffing her cheeks she turned to the  hall way again calling , "Kōshi - niisan! Haru! Your breakfast going to get cold! Hurry! We both need to be leaving for school soon! Or you'll be late for practice!"

She then walks back into the kitchen to finish up five different bento boxes closing them up. A younger boy with black hair walked in after also with a parsing in his left ear and a mole on his chin. 

"Hai! Hai! Ume!" He yawns before scratching the back of his head

He was in a gray blazer that was unbuttoned. The boy looked down at the food in front of him with a bright smile quickly spoke, "Itadakimasu!"

She smiles, shaking her head as Ume cleans her utensils and other pans that she cooked. Placing the neatly in the drying rack next to the sink. She grabs the bentos she made rapping them up and places them to the side. Ume then takes off her apron and hangs it nicely on a hook. Before looking down the hall confused as before turning to the younger boy who was eating asking, "Haru? Where Onii-san?"

With puffed cheeks answered with his mouthful, "He... tal...ked ab...ou...t...goin...g...to...pr...actice...early..."

"He did... But he didn't even take a lunch or his afternoon snack. I'll run and give it to him, then." Ume said quickly going and packing three of the bentos into her bag leaving one double one to the side. 

Swallowing and called out to his sister asking, "Ume! Eat your breakfast first?!"

"Onii-san, didn't eat either! You know that proper eating is important for any athlete" She quickly ran back getting another bento box and grabbing one of the plates packing it way in another box.