𝙾𝚗𝚎: "𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎/𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎"

"A new home/The daycare"

"We should've cried

together from the start..."

Song playlist:

Way back home
By: Shaun ft. Conor Maynard
𝟘𝟘:𝟘𝟘 ⚫️_________________________𝟛:𝟙𝟚
<< || >>

Mamoru's POV

Right now, the three of us have arrived at the Academy, and we're gazing at the map. "Let's see..." Ryu said. "The Chairwoman's office would be... That way, I guess?" He muttered, confused, as he glanced in a particular direction. I looked at him while holding Kotaro's hand. "Let's go, she might be waiting for us," I murmured to him, and he nodded, and we started headed towards the office. "It sure is a big school, though..." I observed, gazing around, when Kotaro abruptly stopped talking and we noticed.

We glanced at him. "Are you tired?" he questioned the youngest. "Can you keep walking, Kotaro?" I asked the toddler. We listened for his response, but he only nodded. Ryu and I both sweatdropped and thought the same thing: "Which is it?"' so I lifted him "Upsy-daisy!" Kotaro clung on my back I just grinned "Don't worry Kotaro" I assured him "The chairwoman is willing to take in and care for total strangers like us she sure is a nice person" Ryu said to him smiling I smiled in agreement.

We kept moving; our parents are free spirits, and they were barely at home... They died in an airplane crash, so they never will. We had no relatives to take us in, but I assured myself that I would be taking care of my brothers, especially since I’m the oldest. I am willing to take care of these two at all times, before we were able to comprehend what had happened... The chairwoman of Morinomiya Academy, who had lost her son and wife in the same tragedy, took us in and offered to be our legal guardian.

We arrived at the office this will be our first time meeting her and we need to make a proper introduction and offer our condolences. I looked at Ryu and he looked at me I nodded at him "Knock on the door" I whispered to him and he did then we heard a 'come in' Ryu opened the door walking in and I followed while carrying Kotaro "Excuse us" I said.

"Hmph, It took you long enough" I looked and saw the chairwoman and the man who offered us back then and I noticed the Chairwoman's hair... Is it mean when it reminds me of a sheep?

"I've been waiting for ages!" she said with a glare Ryu got terrified and I sweatdropped Kotaro pointed and said "shaggy..." Me and Ryu gasped and I covered Kotaro's mouth.

"S-Sorry!" I said to the chairwoman "We walked here from the station..." I explained "Um... I-I'm Kashima Mamoru" I introduced myself "Um.. Um I'm Kashima Ryūichi and this is our little brother Kotaro" he introduced both of them. "I am aware" the chairwoman said to us "Such Viallant names, with their allusions to dragons, protectors, and tigers..."