First Video pt.1

Graphic content ahead

● ● ●

In 2010 Luka Rocco Magnotta released his first video on YouTube, Called "One Man, Two Kittens." . In the First Video he uploaded. It was a video of his Being very kind at fist Then slowly getting more up lose to the poor kittens. Eventually putting them in a large plastic bag and getting a vaccume and sucking the air out of the bag, getting up close to the kittens faces showing the being still and meowing.
A few months later he made another video, but this time he shown him playing with the two dead kittens he had kept.
A private messaging group on Facebook had found these videos trying to track down who this man was, later a source was found by a unknown source. It was a man named "Edward Jordan" who was getting death threats by this group on Facebook called "Find the Kitten Killer"
After these assumptions came around and all these death threats he later committed suicide. The Facebook group was later notified that this was not the actual man and felt bad, but someone on his page later said that before the threats he was battling depression.
At that point no one really had any clues left, the even went as far as down-loading the video and putting into individual frames and looking for the smallest clues. Like doorknob structures and cigarette designs ( it varies in different Countries )

⚠️ Video Link ⚠️

! copy link!
https://pictures-of-cats.org/warning-video-of-boy-killing-two-kittens.html

GRAPHIC CONTENT!!