part 1

Dylan stark-bishop
Dylan is maya's secret daughter. maya got pregnant at 20 right after she won gold in the Olympics. she went out to a bar with her team to celebrate and met a guy. his name was Ryder stark. when maya found out she was pregnant she told Ryder, he said he didn't want kids so if maya was going to keep the baby he didn't want to be apart of their life. after Dylan was born maya joined the fire academy. Dylan is 16, maya has been captain of station 19 for 4 years.

~present time ~

Dylan's POV:
I wake up early on a thursday morning to the sound of someone walking out of the house. mom always goes to the bar on wensdays after making me dinner and checking I am ok. she calls them selfcare, I personally think she just isn't emotionally available after my dad told her he wouldn't  help her raise me. she shut her self off blocks out the world. afraid people will leave her broken. 

i walk down stairs and am surprised when I see a woman standing at the stove making breakfast with my mom standing next to the woman with her around the unknow woman. 

you knock on the counter top, mom and her Wednesday night guest turn around, the woman turns around surprised anyone else lived here. mom walks over she hands me an apple and kisses my head. 

'I'm headed to school, nice selfcare, she cooks so keep her maybe I will be feed good food that isn't burnt.' I said to mom, hoping to get her to laugh. she gave me the death glare meaning it was time for me to leave. 

you get and you car and drive to andy and roberts house. they have a 13 year old daughter. you always bring Isabella to school because her middle school and the high school are on the same road. 

i pick up Isabella and drop her off at her school and head to the coffee shop. mom will never let me have her coffee, she has so many cups that if I had any it would be gone quicker. i walk up to the counter and the barista taking my order is hot. 

'so i am looking for something, I'm wondering if you could help me.' I say never using this one before, but ever girl I try asking out is either straight, to young, or to old. 

"that depends what you need help with, but you can help me by giving me your number." she responds. 

'while why don't you just write all yours on my cup. do you go to school around here?' I ask scared that she doesn't go to my school and is in college because if she is in college mom will kill me. 

"yeah I'm a senior at the hihj school down the road. what about you?"  

'same, i'm a junior, what building are you in? I'm in red' my school was set up with three different buildings red, green, and the core. there is also the finearts building and gym on either end of the school. 

"I'm also in red, my name is Anna by the way." I stand there with my mouth open wide staring. i was talking to the lead in the schools musical every year since she was a sophomore. 

when she turns back around I close my mouth, I wave bye and head out to school. i walk into the school and see zola and Scout standing by my locker. 

Zola and I met at the hospital, my mom had to come in after a fire and Andy called me telling me to head to the hospital because mom was hurt. so i enter to see a 12 year old girl sitting in the waiting room, she was the only one in there who seemed to be happy so i assumed the person she was waiting for was like a pregnancy. after a while the doctor came out, Dr. Grey. zola walked over to Dr. grey while she was talking to Andy and i about moms surgery. the next year zola, was a freshman at my school. 

because scouct is zolas cousin i met him when he was 10. scout is so smart when he was little zola and maggie were helping him with everything and he caught on so quickly that he is currently 12 in 9th grade. 

i was walking to my class when micheal ran into me I thought nothing of it because the hallways are always so crowed people bump into each other all the time. 

i enter my last class of the day finally, I am about to head to my car when someone taps on my shoulder, it is Anna. 

"hey, I was wondering if you were busy right now." 

'im not, i have to go pick up my friend from the middle school down the road. but I can after if you want to then.' 

"yeah, Is the ice rink fine for public skating." she looks at me hopeful 

i nod and wave bye to go pick up bella. 

| - at the ice rink -|

i find Anna sitting on the bench tieing her figure skates, i head over sitting down next to her and tie my hockey skates. i have been playing hockey for a while but my school wouldn't let me play before but this year they are letting me try-out with the boys. i am so excited, growing up I hated being the only girl but know I think it is so much fun. my mom didn't really want me to play hockey she tried getting me into any other sport but It never worked. i only wanted hockey, so she let me play and ended up being the biggest hockey mom ever. 
you help Anna tie her skates, because she cant get the tight enough.
you both go out onto the ice and she is suprised by how well you skate.
anna: how do you know how to skate so well
Dylan: i play hockey
you both skate around for awhile holding onto each other so Anna won't fall. after she starts to get used to skating you let go of her and start to fool around. you spray her and scare her almost knocking her to the ground. at 10 ice skating is done so you have to head home. your mom is at work so you druve to the station.
you walk in and head to your moms office, you dont bother to knock. your mother never cares it is normally station people. you walk in to see an unknown woman kissing your mom and unzipping her pants.

you slam the door shut and run up to the beanary

you get up there and the whole team looks at you.
Dylan: my mom has her hook up in her office
maya: hey d, im sorry about that
Dylan: so she not just a one night stand?
maya: i dont know, i like her
andy and vic: oooohhh matas git a girlfriend
maya gives the the death glare, maya: shut it
maya geads back into her office and you follow her snd head straight to the bunk. you wanted so bad to tell her about your date but it was weird to talk to her after what you saw today with your mom and her mystery woman.

♤so i was working on this for a while and really like it do i might continue it. but only on here not tik tok♤ ♧ it is not edited ♧