Chapter 1

(My 16 birthday)

"Winter.. Oh my look at you! You've grown up so much!" my aunt Lucy yelled. She was my only aunt and trust me when i say this my family is crazy. " Aunt Lu you just seen me last week.""Yes, I know that but last week you weren't turning 16!" I rubbed my temple. "Well auntie i have to go get ready." I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I love my family don't get me wrong but ever since my dad told me everything would change when i was 16 i couldn't shake the feeling something bad was gonna happen. I looked at my self in the mirror. I wasn't fat or anything like that. I was short at least 5"3. I had light blue eyes and bleach blond hair.(Yes it is natural.) I hoped in the shower standing there for a couple of minutes letting the hot water relax my muscles before washing my hair and body with my strawberry melon hair wash and matching body wash. Shutting off the water and getting out. I wrapped a towel aroung my hair and body and walked into my closet to find my dress i was gonna wear today. Since it was summer break i had all the time in the world. My party doesn't start until 6.

xxxxxxxxx(Skipping to the party)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My party was in full swing by 6:30. And boy was it getting hot! I had already opened half of my presents and everyone was eatting dinner after that we would dance and then have cake. Looking around i decided to step outside in the garden for some fresh air since most of the people here were family. I really didn't have friends because i knew that the people at my school only used me for my good looks and money. I was walking around and i started to hear shuffling coming from the woods. Thinking it was one of my cousins trying to scare me i kept walking. I heard footsteps behind me and i quickly;y turned around. There standing behind me was a man i've never seen before he towered me maybe 5"11 or 6 foot, he had green eyes and a scar running from his corner of his eye till the tip of his chin. "Can i help you sir." trying to be polite like my parents had taught me. "Yes in a lot of ways you can Princess.""What do you want." trying to stay calm. He started laughing really low. He took a step closer to me. I backed up until i hit a tree. He bent down and whispered "You!" That's the last thing i remember before everything went black!

*** Please comment and tell me if i should keep going.******