Chapter 2 ♡

⚠️ Authors note ⚠️

Heres chapter 2 ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა Im sorry its kind of short but enjoy!! No tw's :)))

Y/N pov:

It's now lunchtime and I want to see the school's music and art room. Me and Suna have had some interactions like sometimes he compliments my sketches and I help him with worksheets. "I wanna check out the music room. Do you mind showing me there? You can join me for lunch there too if u dont have anything to do" I ask him. " Sure. Are you ready to go?" suna answers "Yep, lets go"

As you walk into the music room you see 4 electric guitars hanging on the wall. " Fuck yeah this one looks like mine" you say " You play the electric guitar? That's really cool" he said as he looked my way. I look up and our eyes meet " Yeah wanna hear me play?"

Suna Pov:

Damn she can even play the electric guitar thats pretty fucking cool if u ask me. " Yeah wanna hear me play?" she asks me as she takes the guitar off the wall " Fuck yeah" I answer. She laughs a little " Alright Alright im not the best so don't bully me" "Yeah yeah cmon play something" I say chuckling. She takes her phone out and plays Do I Wanna Know by the Arctic Monkeys and starts playing the electric guitar along with it.

"(Do I know?) If this feelin' both ways?

(Sad to see you go) Was hopin' that you'd stay

(Baby, we both know) That the were made

For sayin' that you can't say day'' she sings along. I admire her as she looks up with her eyes closed while she plays. She's smart, good at skating, funny, nice, gorgeous, good at drawing, good at playing the guitar and good at singing. How perfect can someone be?

"(Do I know?) If this feelin' both ways?

(Sad to see you go) Was hopin' that you'd stay

(Baby, we both know) That the were made

For sayin' that you can't say day

(Do I know?) Too busy bein' to fall

(Sad to see you go) Ever of callin', darlin'?

(Do I know?) Do you want me crawlin' back to you?" Me and her sing along as the song ends.

"Holy shit that was amazing!! Ur so good at singing. Man we should form a band" She says as she looks at me with a huge smile. " Yeah we really should. And you're really fuckign good at singing and playing the guitar" I say with a smile on my face. " thank you! Now let's eat dummy. It's not good to skip meals" I turn on some music and shuffle through my playlist while we eat our lunch. We laugh sing along to music and make stupid jokes. Maybe we'll be really good friends.

Y/N Pov:

I didn't come in on the first day expecting to make a friend but I guess I was wrong. Suna seems like an amazing friend. I hope this friendship lasts.

Word count: 502