Chapter 1

"Okay, okay I'll come. But my parents can not find out that I will be out with guys or else I will be grounded until who knows when" I mumbled

"YES! Laney you are the best, I swear they will not find out. Plus its not like we are going to a party. Wade and his friend Levi are just going to come and pick us up, and then we can go and do whatever we want!" Brooke basically screamed into my face.

I honestly do not know why she wants me to go with her. She says I am 'to uptight' My other two friends Emily and Kayla are coming, so this should be interesting. I don't want to do this. She thinks I don't get out much, but I do... okay so I would rather stay in and read a good book and study. I would much rather do that then go out with boys and party. But then again that is probably why I am 16 and still haven't kissed a guy. The last time I had a boyfriend was in 6th grade and it was with a guy named Trevor. He was cute, but I did not feel comfortable with him. I have been asked out numerous times by guys, but they were all just so immature and to annoying for my type. I do not even know what my type is honestly. Boys haven't really been my top priority lately. I really want to get a scholarship to UCLA and so I really need to focus on my grades.

"So when are we hanging out with them?" I ask her hoping that it is tomorrow so that I can have time to prepare myself.

"Tonight. He only works til 8 on Friday nights so he will pick us up at 9. We will probably get back at two or three in the morning so we should probably take a nap when we get to my house.." She explains acting as if this is not late at all. I am already worried and knowing that we will be out all night does not calm my nerves.

                                                                                .........

"Okay Wade will be here soon and then we have to go and pick Levi up from a basketball game." Brooke explains as I hurry to her room to get my black combat boots on. At least my outfit doesn't look as bad as I feel. I am wearing my favorite stripped shirt that has sleeves that end right below my elbows and the shirt itself ends right above my waste. It is kind of revealing at the top, but does not show any cleavage of my large bust.

 Emily called dibs on Levi, and I told her she could have him. Levi is 16, and Wade is 17. He will be 18 in a couple of months. Brooke said that he is very hot and that she thinks I should talk to him. Kayla does not want anything to do with either of the boys because she a boyfriend of her own named Jake, and so does Brooke. Brooke has a rude boyfriend Zach who is mean to her. He is not only verbally abusive, but I am pretty sure he is physically abusive also. They have had sex already and I really do not think that Brooke should get herself into this type of situation, but of course she will not listen to anything anyone has to say. She believes that he loves her, while the rest of us thinks he is using her for sex.

"He's here!" Brooke says as she runs out the door. Kayla, Emily, and I follow.

I get into the back seat with Kayla and Emily while Brooke sits in the front. I see right away that he is holding a vape pen and I just want to leave. He seems so intimidating, but yet he seems pretty nice. He backs out of her drive way, and I regret agreeing to come. My heart begins to quicken and I start silently breathing in and out at a quick pace. I forgot about my anxiety of other people driving. I normally just drive myself places, but this time Wade is driving.

"So, These are my friends; Laney, Emily, and Kayla" Brooke tells Wade pointing to each one of us as she calls off our names. I just sit calm trying to hide my nervous expression as he looks at me through the mirror.

"Cool." he responds, still glancing at me every few moments.

I start to calm as we pull into a parking lot of the school at which we are picking up Levi. Brooke gets out of the car and comes around to the back. She gets in on the other side and now I realize that I am no longer able to buckle because of our tight fit. Levi gets into the car and he is so full of energy. He immediately starts talking, and I find him annoying. Wade takes a puff of his vape and blows it out, with the vaporized smoke filling the car. It smells like cherries and I speak, mentally hitting myself in the head, "That smells so good"

Wade turns around looking at me through the space between the seat and the car door. "Want to try?" He asks with a smug expression. He is very attractive, now that I can see his full face. His eyes are a bright blue green. His hair is dirty blond with a shagginess. His jawline is so perfectly fit moving when he speaks to me. And his lips are so pink and they look so soft.

"No thank you." I squeak and look down at my hands. For once I wish that I could be brave, but I'm not. He just nods and turns back around in his seat. He backs out of the parking lot, and I wish that he would talk to me again so that I can admire his perfect features.

Authors Note:

Okay, I know that this was not that good of a chapter, but I just wanted to get the first chapter out into the wattpad world. I would love it if you would comment feed back about this chapter.