CHAPTER 27:🖤 FOREVER 🖤

I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS COME AFTER YOU,

I WILL EITHER SNATCH OR DEMAND YOU FROM GOD,

I WILL MAKE THEM WRITE MY DESTINY WITH U,

I WILL BECOME YOURS!!!

( AFTER 1 WEEK )

Marriage. Today is the day of your marriage but what makes it different from other days is, Today u're officially going to give yourself to the man of your heart, Jeon Jungkook.

Marriage is a thousand little things. It's giving up your right to be right in the heat of an argument.
It's forgiving another when they let you down.
It's loving someone enough to step down so they can shine.
It's being a cheerleader and trusted confidant.
It's a place of forgiveness that welcomes one home, and arms they can run to in the midst of a storm.
IT'S GRACE.

Darlene Schacht~

And today is the day when you'll be his completely, for eternity. Today is the day when you'll get the true authority to call him yours. Today is the day when U'll get your true love for ever after all the hardships. Today is the day for which you've been waiting for a long time. Today is the final day on which You'll be called Byun Y/N cuz after today you'll be Y/N Jeon Jungkook.

And for Jungkook, Today is the day he finally won the battle of his love. Today is the day, after which he'll get to hold u.....cage u, officially. Today is the day after which he'll have the true privilege to possess you. Today is the day after which he'll never let you run away from him. Today is the day for which he has been waiting for a long time. Cuz today will be the day when u'll break all your relations just to get with him.

If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share their love story.

( WEDDING VENUE )

Church - The house of God where today you're going to take the vows, to fulfil them till eternity

The white flowers and the white furniture was making the church look more elegant than before. But the thing that was making it look beautiful was the man who was waiting for you impatiently whilst looking ethereal. Everyone in the church had a smile plastered on his face, hard to find whether it was fake or real. Some were happy from this marriage and some were not. Your family was delighted at this moment including Baekhyun. Yes, it took u some time to convince him but being your loving and caring brother he couldn't help but to just agree with u. Talking of Taehyung he was dying from inside but was blooming from outside. His wide smile never parted from his face no matter how badly he was hurt. Jennie was the one who never left your side while you were being ready. And Rose, she was weird, just weird. Some were waiting for the bride to come while some were busy in their talks. Just the sound of rattling could be heard in the big hall.