~Chapter 5~

Following Ace's driver he opens the door of the Cadillac SUV for us

Following Ace's driver he opens the door of the Cadillac SUV for us. We nod to him as a thank you and James gestures for me to get in first. As I get in I see Ace.

"Hello Selena, you look lovely

"Hello Selena, you look lovely." He says.

"Thank you Ace." I say.

"I look hotter." James says as he sits beside me and the driver closes the door for him.

"You do look handsome James." Ace laughs.

"Are you two excited?" Ace asks. I nod as James yells yes.

"I'll take that as a yes."Ace laughs.

"He's excited to see his want to be boyfriend." I say.

"Jesus Christ Selena shut the fuck up!!" He whines as I chuckle.

"May I ask who your boyfriend is, James?" Ace asks in amusement.

"He's not my boyfriend...yet." He winks and we chuckle.

"Enlighten me anyways." Ace smiles.

"The fucking king himself... Killian De Luca." He sighs in awe and I playfully bump his shoulder.

"Oh I see. He's one of my best mates.. good luck with that James." Ace says.

"Luck? Pft I don't need luck." James smirks proudly.

"Well last time I checked he was into women, but I mean people change so who knows!!" Ace smiles.

"If you weren't my boss I'd flip you over." James says and we laugh.

"What about you Selena, are you looking forward to seeing Killian?" Ace asks.

"Um, I don't know, not really." I shrug.

"Jesus fucking Christ." James says, shaking his head.

"I mean not in a bad way!! It's just I don't know him, I don't know what he looks like or anything. I'm just looking forward to the entire event in general." I say.

"Well he's a very busy man anyways and since you two will be enjoying yourselves it's fifty-fifty that you might actually speak to him." Ace says.

"I need to see him at least within ten feet." James laughs and we join him.