story one

y/n pov-
i got up feeling funky in the morning. a special kind of funky. i walked to the kitchen. damn. no cereal only bread and cheese and stunning toastie machine. as i glared at the toastie machine i felt some sort of way. i stood there and imagined a toastie, a sexy toasty, juicy toastie. it made me hornier than ever.

i grabbed a butter knife, butter, cheese and bread. i put it all together. i placed it in the toastie machine and the imagination crossed my mind once again. the cheese toastie would whip out its huge cock.

after 5 minutes the toastie was done. it looked to good. i want it inside of me. i was trying to resist the urge to fuck it.

"i know you want me" the cheese toastie said in a hot sexy voice. at this point i took down my underwear. the toastie grew legs and walked over to me. i wanted him so bad.

when i least expected it the cheese toastie pulled out his monster cock and put it inside of my tight wet vagine. it felt so good. yet so wrong. im committing foodiality but i love it. i felt the cheese liquid go inside of me almost making me cum. the toastie moaning and groaning was so sexy i wanted it to last forever.

after an hour of the best action in my life he disappeared. randomly. everything was gone. i was on my kitchen floor naked because i thought i got railed by a sexy cheese toastie. i looked forward. and there was my parents looking at me horrified and my dad almost pukeing.