HAIR DYE FIASCO

You always dream of hanging out with your favorite band while they are touring.

For me that dream came true when I won a contest to go on tour with One Direction for a few months.

Extremely exciting! I know!

So here I am 3 weeks later. And they are driving me insane. I know what your gonna say. They're boys of course they're gonna drive you insane.

Louis is the practical jokester. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've wanted to scream because of the things hes done to me.

But I don't cause I'm beginning to feel like family and feeling accepted.

Harry's a major flirt but I don't mind. I mean come on it's every girls dream to be flirted with by Harry Styles. Am I right?

Of course I am.

Niall always has food in his hands.

Sometimes, I wonder if their magical since food seems to appear out of no where.

Don't see much of Zayn except for shows and when we all hang out in the entertainment room to watch movies.

And Liam, he's just as amazing as I thought he would be considering I have a small crush on him but of course as we all know how that story goes I will not be telling him.

I'm to scared and nonconfident to tell him.

Unless he shows signs or directly tells me he likes me we will never be anything more than friends.

One could only hope.

My heart breaks at the thought and I sigh sadly.

"Hey Chrissy you ok?" Liam asks as he sits next to me. Ah speak of the British man and he shall appear. My heart beats faster and butterflies appear. Of course they would.

I smile slightly and look at Liam. "Yeah just thinking about the past few weeks and how much fun I'm having. Still can't believe I won that contest." I say with a small laugh.

Liam smiles. Be still my beating heart. His smile just ugh. "Well we enjoy having you with us your a lot of fun to be around and you keep us entertained." I look down and smile.

Niall comes running in at that moment. "Hey Chrissy, Liam. We're stopping at Wal-Mart to get some stuff is there anything you want?"

I look at Niall with a thoughtful look then I smile. "Actually there is something I've always wanted to do but was always told I couldn't. Plus I wanna get a few cd's and stuff."

Niall nods.

Liam and I both stand up and follow Niall off the bus and into Walmart.

I head to the electronics and look at the cd's.

I squeal excitedly when I find the 5sos cd's that I have been wanting, along with the One D albums I have been trying to find as well and I also find the 3 5sos posters grabbing one of each. I get even more excited when I find the 'Four' bonus cd and the WWAT Live in San Siro DVD.

"I have been looking everywhere for these. Now when I cant sleep at night and you lads are asleep. I can keep myself entertained. I saw this in theaters but I was wanting to see the bonus features and I'm a fan obviously. And 5sos what can I say I just love those idiots. Especially Mikey. Oh my."

Liam and Niall laugh in amusement.

I walk away from electronics and head over to the hair dye section with Li and Ni in tow.

"So Chrissy who's your favorite member of One Direction." Liam asks. "You never did tell us."

I feel my face heat up. "Ummm. Oh look hair dye." I say trying to distract them. I walk over and find the box of Blue Splat.